Waiting Times For Case Officer

andyplasterer

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys....

i m a new member ... just lodged my application for subclass 489 family sponsored in the occupation of Electronic engineer on 21st aug.

and gone thru my meds also..

in queue with all of u

• 4 weeks later...

Us too..

We heard today from the CO that my OH's 309/100 will be issued within a week. We only applied on 16th July ! All happened at full tilt. The initial estimate was 12-18 months as we are in the Middle-east. Saw that it's usually 5-9 months in the UK, so we came up trumps with no extra paperwork or evidence required. When we handed the application in, the VFS Global lady did say she had never seen so much evidence. Perhaps that's the key ! Spend an extra 3 days getting everything together, give them as much as you can and you may save yourself 3 months !

Good luck all, thanks for answering any questions I had !

Hi All,

I have submitted my visa application (189) on 7th August 2013 and it's being 7 weeks and 2 days. But still no case officer!!! I was pulling my hair out before I found this thread :D but feel little bit relaxed after knowing there has been a delay for others too.

If there is someone who has submitted their visa application during early August please reply with your status. It's always good to have someone to share the crazy feelings!!

Cheers

Himali

Hi All,

I have submitted my visa application (189) on 7th August 2013 and it's being 7 weeks and 2 days. But still no case officer!!! I was pulling my hair out before I found this thread :D but feel little bit relaxed after knowing there has been a delay for others too.

If there is someone who has submitted their visa application during early August please reply with your status. It's always good to have someone to share the crazy feelings!!

Cheers

Himali[/quote

Hi

We submitted 27th July therefore not long before you and are CO was assigned on the 21st August and visa was granted on the 24th September. The waiting is horrible but getting your visas will have been worth the wait.

Good luck

Dawn

Hi

We submitted 27th July therefore not long before you and are CO was assigned on the 21st August and visa was granted on the 24th September. The waiting is horrible but getting your visas will have been worth the wait.

Good luck

Dawn

Thanks for replying Dawn!! Congrats on your visa and I guess your correct, that the wait will be worth it when I get the visa!! Anyway you've got visa within the 8 weeks period and I hope it will be same for me. End of torcher soon!!

Cheers

Himali

• 1 month later...
Guest bhaskarnandy

Hi,

I submitted for 189 visa on 8th Sep 2013. PPC and Medical all done. No news of case officer. Anyone who have submitted around Sep have any good news??? Please share...