Looking for a Good Migration Lawyer/Agent 457 to PR

Paddyburt

Hi Everyone,

Can you help me please, I am looking for a good Migration Lawyer/agent that can advise on 457 to PR, preferably from someone that has used them or a friend. Please if you now of anyone you would recommend.

Many Thanks

Hi

We are using visa Bureau and they are faultless :) going through this process is difficult and we could never have done this without the support of our agent "Laura Ismay" cannot recommend her enough!!

Good luck

kayli

If you are already here on a 457 you obviously got sponsored by the people you work for now, so it's easy for them & you to do it yourself, why pay someone to do it, look on the DIAC website for either an ENS or a RSMS visa, both are employer sponsored and will take less than 6 months to process provided you have been on the 457 for long enough, also depends on when the 457 was issued.

Guest guest10912
Hi Everyone,

Can you help me please, I am looking for a good Migration Lawyer/agent that can advise on 457 to PR, preferably from someone that has used them or a friend. Please if you now of anyone you would recommend.

Many Thanks

Do you know what visa you are applying for? Is it the employer sponsored one, if so maybe your company has an agent.