Smart TV's

snaik

Hi, I just wondered if anyone could help on the issue of Smart TV's. My husband is having a wobble about moving to oz because he has heard that his smart tv won't work there!!!:wacko: I'm sure there are far more important things to worry about than a smart tv, but to try and put his mind at rest I thought I would ask!! Anyway we have a panasonic smart tv so does anyone know if there will be any problems bringing it with us????

Hi, I just wondered if anyone could help on the issue of Smart TV's. My husband is having a wobble about moving to oz because he has heard that his smart tv won't work there!!!:wacko: I'm sure there are far more important things to worry about than a smart tv, but to try and put his mind at rest I thought I would ask!! Anyway we have a panasonic smart tv so does anyone know if there will be any problems bringing it with us????

you can make it work as above or buy one here tried VPN, was a waste of time

Take him outside into the fresh air, he might forget the tv when he see's the sun ?

Edited by rob-c