Car Sales - easy buy

Bobopaulsy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest robertmurray7782

Just to follow up - ended up purchasing a car with Allan's help. Really honest advice and went the extra mile to help us get what we wanted on budget. would really recommend you give him and seaview a go as they were not at all pushy.

Hi Stuart,

Kuga's are still very new into the market so at this moment I've not had the opportunity to deal with any 2nd hand ones yet due to that fact. I've had an ix35 that retailed at around $25k mark again depending on the model available they'll go up to $30k....

There is some great deals on going with Ford and new cars so Kuga's are very good news at the moment as they can start from approx. $28k

Hope this helps guys

AP

Hi Stuart,

Kuga's are still very new into the market so at this moment I've not had the opportunity to deal with any 2nd hand ones yet due to that fact. I've had an ix35 that retailed at around $25k mark again depending on the model available they'll go up to $30k....

There is some great deals on going with Ford and new cars so Kuga's are very good news at the moment as they can start from approx. $28k

Hope this helps guys

AP

Thanks Allan, new at 28k seems reasonable. Can bargains be had if your paying cash?

Hi Stu,

to be honest on new cars there is little or no margin and that's the truth, I've been quite surprised at how new car deals operate.....But I do know that no one seems to beat us on new car prices and service.....

It all depends what ford offers are operating at the time

Cheers

AP

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Allan for all his help when we were buying a car. We ended up buying from a private dealer in the end but he still checked the car history for us. We've got a run a round at the moment but will defiantly call on his services again when we look to upgrade. If you need a car or car advice, he's the man for the job!! Thanks Again

:biggrin:

Hi Allan,

We are moving over at the end of August and are interested in a Kuga. I know you have posted an idea of the price in this thread, but I was wondering if you have an idea of how new migrants get on obtaining finance for cars, as I don't really want to use all cash I would prefer to have some on finance?

Regards,

Zoe:cute:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey you guys I just wanted to update on here as I've spoken with lots of people....

I've moved to a dealership in Rockingham to be Finance Manager so I'd be delighted to continue helping people.

I'm now based at Bergmans Isuzu who do a fantastic and very popular range if 4WD ute's and also 7 seaters.

We also have RSV rockingham which is a big used car yard so we've got something for everyone.

Please keep the contacts and questions coming and I hope to meet and talk to more people soon

Thanks

Allan

• 1 month later...

Hi Bob,

We are all booked up for January to come over,

We haf planned to buy a used car in the region of around $3000-$4000 but hadn't ruled out buying new or even nearly new, but was concerned about how to obtain finance etc,

What would you think is best 3-4k car for a year odds or just bite the bullet and get nearly new?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We moved here a week ago and are looking for a car in the next couple of weeks as have borrowed a car at present. Could we come in and speak to you re finance and new V used and look at some of the cas you have to offer. Whats the address of the dealership your at as were still finding our feet with where everything is!!

• 1 month later...