Reccie booked!

beandownunder

Guest guest9824
:cool: we've booked our flights for October, our accommodation for five nights in Sydney and just looking at booking Perth accommodation! very excited!! October can't come soon enough......

So excited for you lovely Bean, bet the bean household is jumping!! You will love Sydney too, Luna Park is a must for those wee beans...and a Manly Beach is lovely, some lovely restaurants facing the beach there, don't forgot to visit Adriano Zumbos Patiserrie in Manly, the cakes are out of this world, well worth queing round the block for...google it Adriano Zumbo!! Can't wait to finally meet you and I better get a floaty bar in, one that holds drinks and snacks too! :)

So excited for you lovely Bean, bet the bean household is jumping!! You will love Sydney too, Luna Park is a must for those wee beans...and a Manly Beach is lovely, some lovely restaurants facing the beach there, don't forgot to visit Adriano Zumbos Patiserrie in Manly, the cakes are out of this world, well worth queing round the block for...google it Adriano Zumbo!! Can't wait to finally meet you and I better get a floaty bar in, one that holds drinks and snacks too! :)

never mind telling me where to visit, you can show me Peaster! Shame the little peanuts' will be back at school by then or we could have had a ball :-(

x

Woo hoo. You've booked. Yay. I'm excited. Nearly pee'd a bit.

Dont forget your pool gear. And a fire extinguisher in case of cookery lesson.

Debs

nearly Pee'd haha your so funny Debs- maybe we should start with some pelvic floor exercises lessons before the cookery lessons start?!

oh and the pool will be too cold in October :-(

the wine won't be too cold though.....

J x

I wouldn't mind going to 'a manly beach' ha ha ha bet it really is lovely lmao

i made myself Laugh then.

Debs

so bearing in mind the little Beans range from 3-8-10 years - where are we going to visit while we're in Perth? or Sydney for that matter?? any ideas greatly appreciated. I think we are going to be staying in ocean reef.....

J x

We'll be out there then!!! excitement !!!!! N theres a little Wall with us aged 5,

Keep in touch would love to meet up with some of my cyber buds! lol

Oh uncool does that sound .....