Frustrated!

Miamai

I am due to fly to Perth in about 24 days, and it seems every single hurdle has been thrown in front of me. My visa won't be processed in time so I need to arrive on a working holiday visa, AHPRA have emailed me telling me they need further forms and now I am having problems with getting my car sold which is the source of most of my 3 week holiday fund.

In sure many of you have encountered a lot worse but trying to do all of this on my own and work night shifts is setting to get to me!

Part of me is asking if it's all worth it - luckily I really need to make a move like this! The other part is wishing is known that I may need a working holiday visa because I would have come over in January!

Sorry for the rant, I'm just one frustrated girl!!!

Hi Miamai

I have been very frustrated. Hoping house was going to be sold so we could have extra money. Caravan which we where hoping to take can not take it. It does get so frustrating at times.

Hope all goes well for you.

Deb

I am due to fly to Perth in about 24 days, and it seems every single hurdle has been thrown in front of me. My visa won't be processed in time so I need to arrive on a working holiday visa, AHPRA have emailed me telling me they need further forms and now I am having problems with getting my car sold which is the source of most of my 3 week holiday fund.

In sure many of you have encountered a lot worse but trying to do all of this on my own and work night shifts is setting to get to me!

Part of me is asking if it's all worth it - luckily I really need to make a move like this! The other part is wishing is known that I may need a working holiday visa because I would have come over in January!

Sorry for the rant, I'm just one frustrated girl!!!

Hi Miamai

I have been very frustrated. Hoping house was going to be sold so we could have extra money. Caravan which we where hoping to take can not take it. It does get so frustrating at times.

Hope all goes well for you.

Deb

Are you on Facebook deb. If you are advertise your house on there. You might get a viewer or 2 x x

Is the visa likely to be granted whilst you're away? If it is you will have to leave the country. I've heard that entering on other visa's can cancel some visa's - I don't know which these apply to but you may need to check you don't need anything else to go wrong.

Hugs xx