How quick for 189 visa ??

jo and scott

Hi debs, we are all okay thanks :-) But do not want to be here for 18 more months !

We spent 7 months sorting out our daughter Lauren's medical report, first thing is Scott's ielts on Saturday :-)

We have decided we would like to go this year, I feel excited all over again now, not told anyone tho!

Having a sort out today :-)

hows things with you ? Accepted the offer on your house ? How is that going ? Xx

Thanks Lou :-) when are you planning to fly out ?

That's been the long bit :embarrassed: We arrive 13 May! We are currently working out our notices....I've finished work but OH is working until 25 April but has some leave so he actually finishes 11 April. We have leaving do's booked for the end of this month and beginning of April and fly to the UK on 14 April. We're spending a month seeing family and friends and having a bit of a holiday, now in Cyprus, and a 6 night stop over in Singapore before we arrive. We needed to stretch it out a bit as my SIL is having a baby mid April and we needed to give them some bonding time. Soooooo excited now though! :jiggy:

Hi debs, we are all okay thanks :-) But do not want to be here for 18 more months !

We spent 7 months sorting out our daughter Lauren's medical report, first thing is Scott's ielts on Saturday :-)

We have decided we would like to go this year, I feel excited all over again now, not told anyone tho!

Having a sort out today :-)

hows things with you ? Accepted the offer on your house ? How is that going ? Xx

Arrr. I'm glad you've got your mojo back. The buyers have been round again. Been in every room measuring up for curtains etc. I'm excited for them. Have had another buyer make an offer without viewing too. For exactly the same amount that I've accepted. Estate agent said they can ask them for a little bit more than I've accepted. Not gonna dash the young couples dreams for a couple of hundred quid so I've said no.

Debs

Arrr. I'm glad you've got your mojo back. The buyers have been round again. Been in every room measuring up for curtains etc. I'm excited for them. Have had another buyer make an offer without viewing too. For exactly the same amount that I've accepted. Estate agent said they can ask them for a little bit more than I've accepted. Not gonna dash the young couples dreams for a couple of hundred quid so I've said no.

Debs

Well done Debs; another mark towards your Karma...or however it goes! Lots of positive things will happen to you now :biggrin:

Wish mine could go quick, the next skills assessment is 7th march and agent doesn't think I will be ready for that so next practical assessment will be in the summer so I have 3 - 4 months of doing nothing now until the dates are released for that. Feel hopeless now as just a waiting game with no moving forward and all I want to do is go. I am sure everyone goes through the same. My advice to anyone that is thinking about doing the process and your unsure, get all your references, employment history, p60s, wage slips, cv, even pay for all your certificate copy's, photos, copy of passport etc to be stat dec by solicitor (doesn't cost much at all) so if you do decide yes it's what I want to do you have all the arse ache out of the way. Well back to twiddling my thumbs and wishing the next few months away. Good luck to you and I am well jelious.

That's been the long bit :embarrassed: We arrive 13 May! We are currently working out our notices....I've finished work but OH is working until 25 April but has some leave so he actually finishes 11 April. We have leaving do's booked for the end of this month and beginning of April and fly to the UK on 14 April. We're spending a month seeing family and friends and having a bit of a holiday, now in Cyprus, and a 6 night stop over in Singapore before we arrive. We needed to stretch it out a bit as my SIL is having a baby mid April and we needed to give them some bonding time. Soooooo excited now though! :jiggy:

how exciting !! not long now, that time will fly by ! although time is probably dragging for your SIL waiting for the baby to arrive, hope baby comes early enough for you to have lots of cuddles :-)

have you made any plans for your time in singapore ? we were wondering wether to stop there too or dubai, or just fly straight to perth, cant make our minds up lol ! we will see nearer the time, its quite a way off for us at the moment.

Debs

thanks debs, started having a sort out today, scott has more clothes than me !! thats just not right lol !! hes sorted the ones that are too small ( he needs to stop working out, none of his tops fit any more ) so tomorrow im going to put them on a fb selling site, then sort mine and the girls clothes too :-)

ahh that couple must be so excited :-)) how lovely for them, do you know how long it will take to go through ? hopefully not too long.

Wish mine could go quick, the next skills assessment is 7th march and agent doesn't think I will be ready for that so next practical assessment will be in the summer so I have 3 - 4 months of doing nothing now until the dates are released for that. Feel hopeless now as just a waiting game with no moving forward and all I want to do is go. I am sure everyone goes through the same. My advice to anyone that is thinking about doing the process and your unsure, get all your references, employment history, p60s, wage slips, cv, even pay for all your certificate copy's, photos, copy of passport etc to be stat dec by solicitor (doesn't cost much at all) so if you do decide yes it's what I want to do you have all the arse ache out of the way. Well back to twiddling my thumbs and wishing the next few months away. Good luck to you and I am well jelious.

thats a shame :-( fingers crossed time will fly for you. we havnt booked our skills assessment yet, so much to do i dont know where to start !!

how did you get the wage slips and p60s, we have been told we need 8 years worth, scotts work has just been taken over and we also dont want to tell them about oz yet as its so far off for us, so do you know if we can get them from the tax office ?? i cant see why we wouldnt be able to get them from them. scott has been at the same company since he was 17, and it changed hands about 3 or 4 times, not sure they keep any of that information.

thats a shame :-( fingers crossed time will fly for you. we havnt booked our skills assessment yet, so much to do i dont know where to start !!

how did you get the wage slips and p60s, we have been told we need 8 years worth, scotts work has just been taken over and we also dont want to tell them about oz yet as its so far off for us, so do you know if we can get them from the tax office ?? i cant see why we wouldnt be able to get them from them. scott has been at the same company since he was 17, and it changed hands about 3 or 4 times, not sure they keep any of that information.

jo, I'm sure that someone was asking about this recently and was told you could get copies from tax office, try to get as much sorted for skills assess. and everything copied etc for actual visa application so it's all ready just to upload as and when necessary xx

jo, I'm sure that someone was asking about this recently and was told you could get copies from tax office, try to get as much sorted for skills assess. and everything copied etc for actual visa application so it's all ready just to upload as and when necessary xx

thanks janine, im going to sort these things out tomorrow. x

You don't need to say why you want your payslips. Just contact hr. You just need them for reference. I have an email from my agent with all the info he needed from me. I can message you with it. Just pm me your email address. I'm a nurse and have a 190 visa. So it might be a little different but at least you'll have an idea.

Debs

We got info from tax office and from National insurance as we were missing pay evidence from some jobs. They didn't have payslip copies but gave us a sheet with tax paid in each year going back 8 years...it wasn't much good really in our case as it didn't state the employers only that tax had been paid. We did send it off anyway along with everything else (the evidence from 7-8 years ago was pretty sparse) and we got the visa. It must be a lot easier to have had the same employer for years!