End of mth family meet up

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that too Deb, always sitting at opposite ends, we should do like the speed dating and swap seats every 10 mins so we get to chat to everyone lol!

Hi, we would like to join everyone and make some new friends if ok, how will we recognise everyone? On second thoughts we might bring our dog he's a big golden retriever so people should recognise us and hopefully talk to us! :biggrin:

cheers

kellie Steven and Olivia x

Edited by Kell1602

Thank you for organising today Lou. Hope to see you all again soon as it is lovely to speak to people who are on a similar timescale into settling as we are & can therefore appreciate how we are all feeling & managing with the various ups & downs of emigration. All the best to everyone, Elaine.

Thank you for organising today Lou. Hope to see you all again soon as it is lovely to speak to people who are on a similar timescale into settling as we are & can therefore appreciate how we are all feeling & managing with the various ups & downs of emigration. All the best to everyone, Elaine.

No problem Elaine. It was great to meet you and I'll let you know if we plan a night out round here. I'll send you a PM!

Lou x

Unfortunately we couldn't get to the meet in the end. Will look out for the next one as hopefully it's gonna be regular :-)

Darren

You and your family were missed Darren! I definitely would like to make this a regular monthly meet up! Just pondering where to go next time. Any ideas welcome :biglaugh:

There's always good old Kings Park, we were at synergy parkland a couple of weeks ago and it was lovely. We could be scouting the place out for Bean's meet up in October:laugh:

Great idea Nikki! Is the cafe open end in August if the weather is pants? Just thinking what our back up plan should be!

How about SUNDAY 31 AUGUST at 11am?

Lou x

Yes the cafe is open all the time, looks nice and looks over the park. Note the choc brownie is rubbish though, similar texture to cardboard lol

They need a good baker Nikki! You might be able to help them there :cute:

So can you bring some samples with you so we can taste the difference! X