16 Days to take off ✈️✈️

Dannielle O Brien

We fly out in 16 days too. Where's people flying from? We re flying from Glasgow to Dubai, spending a week there on holiday and then heading to perth. Can't wait, it's been a long time coming. Leaving party on Saturday, have mixed feelings about that,but I'm sure it ll be fine. Just can't believe it's all happening

We fly out in 16 days too. Where's people flying from? We re flying from Glasgow to Dubai, spending a week there on holiday and then heading to perth. Can't wait, it's been a long time coming. Leaving party on Saturday, have mixed feelings about that,but I'm sure it ll be fine. Just can't believe it's all happening

We're flying from Dublin, to Dubai just have a 2.5 hour stop off with our girls and head straight to Perth then, enjoy your holiday, we also have a party on sat, a lot of people's emotions are high now at this stage as I am sure your aware, but that's part of it all hey?

We're flying from Dublin, to Dubai just have a 2.5 hour stop off with our girls and head straight to Perth then, enjoy your holiday, we also have a party on sat, a lot of people's emotions are high now at this stage as I am sure your aware, but that's part of it all hey?

It's good to know I'm not alone in my emotional rollercoaster I'm sure all of us heading out in the next few weeks/ months will be feeling it. Good luck to everyone

Hope you enjoy the party and have a good flight to oz ✈️?

We have many nights out since the end of May, haven't been this social in years ha ha! Getting fed up of the nights out now at this stage, it's a big effort of getting ready etc, outfits when alls packed, I'm sure everyone doing this understands that too, which is grey no alone loads of people going through what we are all at same stage or yet to come, we just had a interview arranged for my OH when we get there which is great news for us.

Loads of us counting the days down, some people we have met are giving opinions that seem to be trying to put us off the move, hard to understand why people would want to do that, on the upside 10 more days to take off eekkkk!!!

Try not to take it personally they just want you to stay deep down and will miss you. But I am sure they are really happy for you knowing this is what you want. Xx