Electricity and Gas connections

stu4668

After doing some research I have found three electricity suppliers, Western Power, Synergy and Horizon Power. Any recommendations on who to use and why?

gas suppliers I have found are Alinta Energy or Kleenheat Gas. Any recommendations on who to use and why?

who would you recommend for a telephone, internet and possibly TV provider?

any advice will be gratefully received.

we are with Alinta and Synergy, can't say whether they are good or bad as haven't tried anyone else to compare to. We have a bundle with iinet, 79.99 for phone(cheap intl. calls), 100mb broadband and Fetch tv. The phone and broadband are good but the Fetch tv is a waste of time, you have to pay an extra $19.99 per month to upgrade otherwise you can't watch anything.

we are with Alinta and Synergy, can't say whether they are good or bad as haven't tried anyone else to compare to. We have a bundle with iinet, 79.99 for phone(cheap intl. calls), 100mb broadband and Fetch tv. The phone and broadband are good but the Fetch tv is a waste of time, you have to pay an extra $19.99 per month to upgrade otherwise you can't watch anything.

thanks Nikki, what is fetch TV

After doing some research I have found three electricity suppliers, Western Power, Synergy and Horizon Power. Any recommendations on who to use and why?

gas suppliers I have found are Alinta Energy or Kleenheat Gas. Any recommendations on who to use and why?

who would you recommend for a telephone, internet and possibly TV provider?

any advice will be gratefully received.

Hi Stu, we are with Alinta for gas, but will be changing to Kleenheat, only reason being they advertise they are 10% cheaper and have read some good reviews! gas bills are not huge in an Aussie home, for electricity we are with Synergy, had no issues, did some research and they are all about the same price, as for telephone and internet, BEFORE you sign up with anyone, check, double check & check again, that whoever you choose can get a PORT at the exchange for your internet, huge problem here in Perth at the moment and it's getting worse until the NBN is complete which is about 5 years away, I have a run in with IINet, who promised me the earth, charged me a fortune and delivered nothing, ask the current owner who they are with and try taking it over, if you give up the port at the exchange you might struggle to get it back, TV we have the free to air for the normal channels & Foxtel on satellite for the rest both good.