Mullaloo Walk and Talk Meet Up 16/10/14

Akasully2

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the job! I am hoping to come for the first time tomorrow, as we have just moved to Perth from Melbourne. I shall be at the Dome at Mullaloo at 9.30am hoping to spot you, and if I can't find you will wander off and explore. If anyone sees a blonde, 50 something, obviously lost English woman, come and rescue me please :laugh:

Hi girls, can't make it today as my friends over from England so I'll be chasing her toddlers to keep fit instead. God news on the job Anne maybe we should do a coffee/ lunch at the Dome in a couple of weeks after the walk.

Pom Penny don't panic if there's no one waiting at 9.30, we are all usually running a couple of minutes behind. See you all in 2 weeks! If there are any fit SAS jumping from planes this week please take a few snaps to remind me what I'm missing!

Ahh damn, I've just read this thread - there's no way I'll make it to Mullalloo by 9.30 would have loved to join in. I've just dropped my 2 kids off for their first day of school and I'm now sitting around on my own like Billy no mates!! I'll come along next week if that's ok tho?

GaznSal, I usually walk but a new job is now interfering. Shame you missed out this week but you should go when you can as they are a great bunch and we usually have a lot of fun, talking and walking taking in the scenery whatever that maybe,sometimes (soldier parachutist falling from the sky) Where are you based?

Lol, thanks annjean I will. I saw the parachutists too, I was fishing with my family and they came into the little jetty area to get picked up (my hubby wasn't too impressed when I nudged my 8yr old daughter and whispered to her 'ooh look the army men are getting changed'!! Made us giggle tho. We're in Duncraig.

I just read through to the start of this thread and realised your parachutists landed in November annjean, well I got a repeat performance just 2 wks ago so everyone keep an eye out on future walks in case they land again!! [emoji12]

Thanks starjumper, hopefully see u next wk.

How typical is this - I've been on my own all wk and the one day I've arranged to do something and meet up with people my husband is around and has arranged for us to meet friends in Freo! Nice I know, but why do things always have to happen at the same time?!

Hopefully I'll be able to make it next wk.

Ps, is this a fitness thing so u all wear fitness clothes and trainers, or more casual, so casual clothes and comfy shoes?!

Thank you Angela, miss you all too.:sad: I am enjoying my new job too. Coffee date can be arranged on a morning sometime as I am not at work till 11am, love a catch up sometime.:biggrin:

Certainly! Don't want to make you jealous or anything but we went to Ikea yesterday too. Rub it in...haha! X