Rescue dogs

LugubriousDuncan

Got our gorgeous Ebbz from Rottweiler rescue WA. Wouldnt be without her. Theres a few rescue centres,k9 in Mandurah always looking for people to rescue dogs. Do a google search. Good luck and good on your for looking to rescue. Am sure rescue dogs love you more

I totally support this Rescue financially and morally. The Rescue is run by volunteers and they are supported by community financial support and fundraising, which I am a part of. A good friend of mine runs this Rescue and I can confirm that the only thing they are concerned about is rescuing Labs and Retrievers and any mixes of those they come across,making sure they go through a thorough vet screening and rehoming them to responsible people. My daughter is currently on their list of people who wants to rescue through them. They rescue from all over WA and perhaps you might want to look at their facebook page.

I totally support this Rescue financially and morally. The Rescue is run by volunteers and they are supported by community financial support and fundraising, which I am a part of. A good friend of mine runs this Rescue and I can confirm that the only thing they are concerned about is rescuing Labs and Retrievers and any mixes of those they come across,making sure they go through a thorough vet screening and rehoming them to responsible people. My daughter is currently on their list of people who wants to rescue through them. They rescue from all over WA and perhaps you might want to look at their facebook page.

We adopted Zoe, a gorgeous 8YO female Golden retreiver, she wasn't abused or neglected in any way, but she was seriously overweight, we think she spent most of her time on the couch as she loves our couch, we have her weight under control now and she goes for three walks a day with our furbaby Golden Retriever Bailey, who we have had since a pup, Zoe has fitted in well with our family and is such a happy loveable dog, thanks Retreiver Rescue WA for giving us Zoe :)