Scammed

Dave1411

Hi all been a while 

But sad to say I have bad news.

Everything was going to plan but I received a email from the migration company stating they have tried to get me and my partner a visa for 6 months with no joy and the case is closed ???

So it begins 

In January I contacted global migrate regarding visa's.my partner is on the skills list under 457 she is a insurance broker. 

A guy called Ish took our call and was very helpful and advised us we would need to make 4 x payments of £600 over the next 3 months with a full refund being issued if no visa was granted . Great we thought. 

So I contacted global migrate Wednesday this week . It took 9 phone calls and 6 emails 

In the end I got through to the manager Raj 

Who informed me I won't be getting my money back and he no longer wished to talk to me only my partner . So I get my partner to call , and using my phone we record the call 

His attitude ,language and abuse was awful. Shouting and getting angry saying if we contacted our credit card company he will cut all contact and if we leave bad reviews he will also cut contact .he called my partner a c+++ and hung up .

So with this it seems there are many reviews on Global migrate saying the same thing 

Just some advise please avoid them like a great white.  They are asian scammers who have just cost me £2400 

Bubble popped :(

:(

Hi Dave

I am so sorry to hear of your terrible experience. Is this agent based in Australia and MARA registered?  If not can your awful encounter be a word of warning to others, please use a MARA agent and yes there are certainly a few in the UK https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/  At least you can be assured that the agent concerned is qualified, trained and has upto date knowledge of migration law.

I am a Registered Migration Agent MARN 1173200 based in Perth.  Have you still got a 457 sponsor prepared to wait for you?  Are they are WA based company? Let me know if you need any assistance. You can always email me camilla@newlifedownunder.com.au

3 hours ago, Dave1411 said:

Hi all been a while 

But sad to say I have bad news.

Everything was going to plan but I received a email from the migration company stating they have tried to get me and my partner a visa for 6 months with no joy and the case is closed ???

So it begins 

In January I contacted global migrate regarding visa's.my partner is on the skills list under 457 she is a insurance broker. 

A guy called Ish took our call and was very helpful and advised us we would need to make 4 x payments of £600 over the next 3 months with a full refund being issued if no visa was granted . Great we thought. 

So I contacted global migrate Wednesday this week . It took 9 phone calls and 6 emails 

In the end I got through to the manager Raj 

Who informed me I won't be getting my money back and he no longer wished to talk to me only my partner . So I get my partner to call , and using my phone we record the call 

His attitude ,language and abuse was awful. Shouting and getting angry saying if we contacted our credit card company he will cut all contact and if we leave bad reviews he will also cut contact .he called my partner a c+++ and hung up .

So with this it seems there are many reviews on their site saying the same thing 

Just some advise please avoid them like a great white.  They are asian scammers who have just cost me £2400 

Bubble popped :(

:(

Our rules don't allow naming and shaming - although I totally sympathise with your experience and the behaviour of the agents.  People can contact you to find out the name of the company.  If they are MARA registered you can report them i'm sure.

Sorry to hear that. Did you ever have a company offering to sponsor? 

Your stratergy though was very risky 

•  
  • verystormy
  • Moderators
  • 4,669 posts

Sorry if you feel I am being negative, but I am trying to help you understand that you have chosen a very high risk strategy and that you are using a company who would be illegal in Australia. But, I will not comment further.