long term furnished home ?

Hey, so if all goes to plan we will be returning in Feb 2019 . However we are thinking as the first time didnt go so swell to maybe look at renting a furnished home for 12 months - Then ship everything when we know our whole family is commited .

So, been looking on gumtree and a theirs a few on there  from $500 - $1200 etc ....  fancying scarbs !

Just wondered any other ideas or avenues to look into? 

Just to save on shipping really..... 

Cheers guys :ph34r:

• Like 1

We did it for 3 months - we were able to negotiate the price due to it being longer than a holiday let.   The downside is that you can't do anything to the house and do feel that you're using other peoples stuff, our kids were young and we were "be careful with that" lol

• Like 1

weve spoke to a lady at a company that has a few house's on there books which seem promising.

But to be fair Stormy we where their for a year .... and being reminded of UK is not what we want , we want to give it another go to see now - a year on if our son finds it any easier. Or at least to gain a further 12 months + to validate our perm visa !

But yes Ali , the lady with the comapany we spoke with offers house's form $500 - $1200 per week..... but at least we know the areas we want to be .

anyhow ... thanks guys ..  ( and suns out today in UK yippee ) !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pegg said:

weve spoke to a lady at a company that has a few house's on there books which seem promising.

But to be fair Stormy we where their for a year .... and being reminded of UK is not what we want , we want to give it another go to see now - a year on if our son finds it any easier. Or at least to gain a further 12 months + to validate our perm visa !

But yes Ali , the lady with the comapany we spoke with offers house's form $500 - $1200 per week..... but at least we know the areas we want to be .

anyhow ... thanks guys ..  ( and suns out today in UK yippee ) !!

Where are you thinking of area wise?

• Like 1

Hi i have a furnished or unfurnished 4x2 property available long term to rent in Tapping i have advertised and had a few tenants from Perth Poms over the years which has worked out well , if you would like more info and pics ?  i am happy to email them to you , 

Linley 

• Like 1

On 09/04/2018 at 00:56, Linney said:

Hi i have a furnished or unfurnished 4x2 property available long term to rent in Tapping i have advertised and had a few tenants from Perth Poms over the years which has worked out well , if you would like more info and pics ?  i am happy to email them to you , 

Linley 

Hi , yep will bare you in mind , however where not planning on landing until feb 2019 . 

thanks