Rossmoyne

Renovating... help!!

We bought our house 28 years ago when we moved to Perth from UK.   It was a very basic house but in a good street and suburb.   So we renovated and we have loved living here.  Our kids have grown up here and were schooled here.   But life has majorly changed for us over the last couple of years and we seriously thought about selling up and moving on to Queensland to join family.   However we now realise that Perth is where we want to be.  So we need to renovate.  We have a serious kitchen/family area reno happening in the next few weeks, but we are now looking at bathroom and whole house reno.   Does anyone have any recommendations for bathroom/ laundry renovators/Decorators etc.  

• Like 1

Do you get the little aussie directory for your area?  Worth looking in there, local tradesmen and sometimes offer a discount.

On 09/06/2019 at 19:24, ali said:

Do you get the little aussie directory for your area?  Worth looking in there, local tradesmen and sometimes offer a discount.

Yes I do get this and actually got the cabinet maker for the kitchen units from there.   If the install goes well, I am considering using him for the bathroom cabinetry as well, but I am looking for electrician, plumber, tiler as well.

I prefer to use local tradies and not any of the big companies because of past issues.   I have found an electrician recommended by a couple of friends, so going with him, but still looking for a gas fitter/plumber, and tiler.

21 hours ago, FOL said:

I know a fantastic sparky. He is in the Joonfalup/Wanneroo area. Where are you locates?

Thanks FOL - I am in Rosmoyne so quite a distance from Joondalup and have already sourced an electrician.

• Like 1

Rossmoyne is a beautiful quiet riverside suburb on the Canning River, with Leach Highway on the southern border.   Willetton, Bullcreek, Riverton, Parkwood are all close neighbours.