Where to buy hamper?

pegg

Hello all ! 

I wondered if anyone could help us by recommending a hamper delivery company in Perth/WA ? Our friends in Bunbury have been going through such a hard time and we felt would be nice to order them a Chrimbo hamper from over here in the UK.

Just wondered if any of you guys had used any good quality food/ drink hamper companies that could recommend ?

Thanks in advance ;o)

Not used any hamper companies - are you thinking of gift items or more necessities?  Gift type - Myers will probably have them and also Target do them.  Alternatively, you could get them stuff from coles/woolies and have it delivered.

I do find with christmas hampers though, that I end up with stuff sitting in the cupboard that we never eat.

• Like 2

On 05/10/2020 at 05:16, ali said:

Not used any hamper companies - are you thinking of gift items or more necessities?  Gift type - Myers will probably have them and also Target do them.  Alternatively, you could get them stuff from coles/woolies and have it delivered.

I do find with christmas hampers though, that I end up with stuff sitting in the cupboard that we never eat.

Agree Ali.   For friends I send hampers to, I know them well enough to know what they like and do not. So as most hamper companies on line only give you a limited choice that you cannot change, I make a few different online orders for home delivery from different providers, for the friends I want to  receive stuff.  It is easy to order wine online for delivery; to order various foods and nibbles from local grocery stores for home delivery.   I just let my friends know and send them the link to the online delivery app so they know when it is coming.   OK it isn't packaged pretty, but it is what they like and that is what it is all about.

• Like 1