Past sailing schedules

Michael G.

Hi there,

I'm a french amateur novelist and I am looking for information about merchant ships having left Fremantle in the beginning of 1982. Thus I'm looking for some archives where I could find that info. Does anyone know if there was a newspaper or a gazette that held these sailing schedules and if they would have digitized archives?

Very cordially,

Michael Gabout

Perhaps the State Library of Western Australia might be able to help you.   They have a separate unit within the Library called "The Battye Library", and they hold a tremendous amount of historical information about the state, so the information you are looking for might be stored there.  Please let us know how you go with this.....

5 hours ago, Rossmoyne said:

Perhaps the State Library of Western Australia might be able to help you.   They have a separate unit within the Library called "The Battye Library", and they hold a tremendous amount of historical information about the state, so the information you are looking for might be stored there.  Please let us know how you go with this.....

Thanks for the tip about the The Battye Library, I'll try my luck there then.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...