Yipppeee .. just booked my Whale watching tour !

jackboots

:ssign19: A bit excited , i've booked a whale watching tour . It's been on our to do list for ages ,

so excited ..

Whats on your list to do ? or have you done it yet :)'

Hey JB..i'd love to do that!..when are you booked for? My brother is in Exmouth at the mo & had his very own whale under their boat the other day..304560_10150972423235060_1775754194_n.jpg

We hope one day to go on the Indian Pacific from Perth to Sydney..i did it as a kid when i lived in Perth & would love for my hubby to experience it:smile:

We went Whale Watching a few years ago and fed the wild dolphins at Tangalooma - loved the experience.

I wanted to see the Whales at Exmouth but we went at the wrong time lol ... however, watching giant turtles coming to shore more than made up for it. Not been to the Pinnacles yet (on our list) but did do a day trip to Wave Rock via York - have a lovely day out.

:ssign19: A bit excited , i've booked a whale watching tour . It's been on our to do list for ages ,

so excited ..

Whats on your list to do ? or have you done it yet :)'

Im in a short term let in Wannanup the area is lovley I have to say. I walk out of the flat turn left to my back lane as I call it and see the dolphins every day I have not failed to see them yet. There are a few families - pods - pelicans, cormrants ive even seen a stingray twice the water is so clear. I am in awe I have to say. 5 mins down the road in Dawesville there are kangaroos in peoples gardens for me a newbie am amazed but for people who live there I imagine its a not so. For me on my to do list is Ayres rock - please dont groan - if your here you have to see it well for me its a must. I would also like to go to monkey mia Phillip Island for the moto gp that is the first on the list is endless but it all boils down to money im afraid ..............

• 2 weeks later...
Guest david22

I stroll out of the smooth convert remaining to my returning road as I contact it and see the fish every day I have not did not see them yet. There are a few family members - coffee pods - pelicans, cormrants i have even seen a stingray twice the water is so obvious.