We're Here!

Paulr

Hi All,

We landed on the 17th close to midnight got to bed around 3 and forced ourselves up at 11!

Both girls (1&3) brilliant on flight only a bit ratty in the last hour.

Done a shop and pleased to say nowhere near as expensive as we were expecting :biggrin: most things probably cheaper to be honest, still it's very early days.

Nice accommodation park 2min walk up road and shops 2 min drive.

Happy days!

Guest NicMac81
Hi All,

We landed on the 17th close to midnight got to bed around 3 and forced ourselves up at 11!

Both girls (1&3) brilliant on flight only a bit ratty in the last hour.

Done a shop and pleased to say nowhere near as expensive as we were expecting :biggrin: most things probably cheaper to be honest, still it's very early days.

Nice accommodation park 2min walk up road and shops 2 min drive.

Happy days!

Hi,

My name is Nicola (31), my partner Paul (32), my son Jack (4) and daughter Amy (1) will be landing on 29th. So glad to read your email that flight was okay and food wasn't too dear. Whereabouts are you from and now living in Perth?

We are moving to Mandurah and from Kent, England.

Nic

Hi

My husband and I arrived on the morning of the 17th! The last 6 days have felt very surreal, but I agree I was really suprised that I could buy almost anything I would buy in England and it isnt too costly. Obviously some things are expensive but no where near as bad as expected.

My observations so far

More expensive - alcohol, eating out, treats, sun cream and most toiletries (!)

Less expensive - fuel, sat nav, cheese, meat

Hope this helps

Lisa

x

Hi Nic,

We were from Long Eaton in u.k. Between Derby and Nottingham, we are in a fully furnished place at the mo in Balcatta, who knows where we will end up been driving around all over the place!

Lisa it is weird isn't it some places are great and it's like being in holiday hard to believe we are living here!

Paul.