flying thursday feel really poorly :-(

jonandsarah

We fly thursday and i feel really poorly my throat and ear kills. think iam going to book an appointment at docs tomorrow will they still give me anything can hardly swallow - good i feel crap.

Had goodbyes with my nephews and neice tonight to see my 17 year old nephew cry was heart breaking then my nephew whos 15 and also my godson killed me topped of by my 13 year old niece who is my double and my daughter looks like tipped me over the edge - i dont want anymore goodbyes

More wine vicar ? No i will just finish this lovely scone and then i will F**k off. Now my daughter is playing her build a bear toy on repeat with the best friends message bless her.

Sarah

You've probably picked something up after kissing people over the weekend. Paracetamol, anti-inflammatories and a couple of ice pops and bed for a good nights sleep. Gargle with corsodyl if you've got any. Or tcp (yuk) or salt water (yuk yuk) lol

Hope you feel better soon.

​Debs

what i need right now is a camel TV to make me laugh

You've probably picked something up after kissing people over the weekend. Paracetamol, anti-inflammatories and a couple of ice pops and bed for a good nights sleep. Gargle with corsodyl if you've got any. Or tcp (yuk) or salt water (yuk yuk) lol

Hope you feel better soon.

​Debs

And a decongestant and swap TCP for Difflam throat spray/solution. You'll be able to spread it to all the other passengers so you'll soon be rid of it.

Ross

Go to the docs, you may have a sinus infection and need anti-biotics.

I'm sure all the nurses on here wouldn't recommend taking anti-biotics just in case you may have a bacterial infection. However, having flown with a sinus infection, I can assure you that take off and landing left me in tears with the pain (and I'm not a jessie).