What coffee do you do??

Guest guest9824

Guest guest9824

Ok so talking of free coffees :wink:at RobT 's Dome made me think:wacko:. As we have such a huge coffee culture here, was just interested to know what kind of coffee do you order??

im a 'flat white' kinda girl, steady, not too frothy, but pretty much you get what you see! I would love to be a 'long black' or a Vienna with a double shot of hazelnut, topped off with a whipped cream!! Ooooeeeerrrr :wink:...sadly I'm a lightweight when it comes to caffeine and even order decaf on occasions......the shame of it!

What's your coffee tipple?

I love coffee too but am sensitive to caffeine (lightweight) and end up lightheaded and jittery if it's too strong lol!

I therefore love a nice cappuccino, however it's decaf all the way for me :-D

hope you're going to stock decaf Rob T ?!

J x

Decaf is a Dome regular for sure along with a choice of whole, skimmed or soy milk; the latter tastes pretty shocking IMO.

Ok so talking of free coffees :wink:at RobT 's Dome made me think:wacko:. As we have such a huge coffee culture here, was just interested to know what kind of coffee do you order??

im a 'flat white' kinda girl, steady, not too frothy, but pretty much you get what you see! I would love to be a 'long black' or a Vienna with a double shot of hazelnut, topped off with a whipped cream!! Ooooeeeerrrr :wink:...sadly I'm a lightweight when it comes to caffeine and even order decaf on occasions......the shame of it!

What's your coffee tipple?

I am either going to be really busy or completely broke after giving away all these free coffees..... Lol

Guest guest9824
I am either going to be really busy or completely broke after giving away all these free coffees..... Lol

Don't worry Rob, too far for me to visit regularly, but will defo visit at some point, I'll bring me nuts too!

Pea

Guest guest9824
hubby is long black or even an expresso i am a cappuccino or sometimes a latte. never tried all that stuff you can add YET

Odies, my eldest orders alsorts of weird and wonderful things to go with her coffee, I'll have to whisper this bit but ..shhhhhhh......Gloria Jeans (sorry RobT to use the GLoria word):frown:do a serano blend coffee which she orders with a vanilla shot in a skinny latte....whispering over ......I just want COFFEE!

Peax

Guest guest9824
out of interest Pea, how far, driving time, is it from where you are to butler/jindalee?

(ie how long would it take me to visit my friend if I lived around that area???)

Beany x

Hi Bean, about 50 minutes on a good run!...

peax

Guest guest9824

I must admit too Mr rob, I do miss getting a little bicky on the side with my cuppa, you know one of those wee brown bickies in a little wrapper or a little choccy, reckon that would go down a treat with me flat white Mr, T :wink::biggrin:.....

pea

I must admit too Mr rob, I do miss getting a little bicky on the side with my cuppa, you know one of those wee brown bickies in a little wrapper or a little choccy, reckon that would go down a treat with me flat white Mr, T :wink::biggrin:.....

pea

Sounds like a winner and perhaps one for the future Pea.

Cappuccino at home in the mornings.

Espresso or long black when out.

We're spoilt for choice in Freo but don't be fooled by the Capp Strip, it's not all good. I went to the new Di Bella Roasting House today and aside from the utterly appalling service the Felici blend I chose for my first cup was lovely. The second cup of single bean Mexican wasn't so good.

The thing is, coffee is much like wine for me, I like different beans at different times depending on any number of variables.

Sorry Rob, I avoid chains and will always go to an independent but that's probably because I'm an outrageous coffee snob. I do wish you the very best of luck though, I'm sure you'll do swimmingly without my trade. :wink: