Fantasy homes

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest9824
thats gorgeous pea

x

Thsnks Jo it's hard work keeping it looking like that with all the trees and leaves....that's the only problem with pools and the hills (you have to have a pool cover) ...plus we get a few crItters in the pool too!! Yikes!!

Thsnks Jo it's hard work keeping it looking like that with all the trees and leaves....that's the only problem with pools and the hills (you have to have a pool cover) ...plus we get a few crItters in the pool too!! Yikes!!

id have to chop all the trees down ! id worry about something falling on me :-/ id love to have a pool tho, its looks so lovely. x

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-kalamunda-115949539

This is not far from me, and although it needs a bit of bringing up to date, very James Bond looking, the views are to die for!

Not my cup of tea, too many hard surfaces but you're right about that view, breathtaking. It's up for auction. I wonder if there's a reserve? Maybe get down there and put a hundred dollars in the ring?

Not a house, but still beaut to me, my backyard :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1335[/ATTACH]

That is lovely. I think we should have the PP 2014 meet at your place. Get that Strawberry Bakewell Heart attack cake in the oven, I'll be over for tea.

I was wondering why houses in that area seemed to be a bit cheaper lol. Within 200meters of my current home we have dumped rubbish, random raves (or at least crazy loud rave like music), a derelict house, and a couple of houses that look like half their kitchen and other tat is stewn around the front garden. . .it'll be just like home then.

The silence takes a little getting used to as does the army of street cleaners that come out at 4am to clean up and the council gardeners who come around and edge trim the verges to precise, neat little strips of green outside the local meth lab.

Guest guest9824
Not my cup of tea, too many hard surfaces but you're right about that view, breathtaking. It's up for auction. I wonder if there's a reserve? Maybe get down there and put a hundred dollars in the ring?

That is lovely. I think we should have the PP 2014 meet at your place. Get that Strawberry Bakewell Heart attack cake in the oven, I'll be over for tea.

The silence takes a little getting used to as does the army of street cleaners that come out at 4am to clean up and the council gardeners who come around and edge trim the verges to precise, neat little strips of green outside the local meth lab.

now do you think we would be on to a winner if we put a granny flat in the garden, and offered new expats a 'full service' tart included!:biggrin:

Guest guest9824
Wish I could bake. Or cook for that matter. I'm terrible. Gonna look for a chef to marry. Poor jonny looks down at his food when we eat anywhere else and says 'mum, this looks a bit pale' lol. Thinks it's only cooked right if it's black pmsl.

Debs

I'll give you lessons Deb in my new granny flat!:biggrin:....

Guest guest9824
erm, please miss can I go first? can you have it built and in action by October ;-) we could be your first paying customers however you may never get rid of me!

xxx

:wubclub: X

do you think it's a good idea? I know someone who does reiki too so we could throw in some extras other than the tart!...:)

Guest guest9824
Far be it from me to denigrate someone's home but $3.25m to live in a power station?

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-applecross-115775015

Now you see I quite like that, especially if Kevin Mcloed were to come 'on site' and help with the build :biggrin:

Its so 'outside the box' but it is a 'box' !

it it looks a bit like the new Heath Ledger theatre in Northbridge don't you think?

Edited by guest9824
Brain is in gear now!

Love this thread and all the houses!!! My fave thing to do is browse real estate!! We should all at PP buy the huge 16 bedder - great little earner I imagine too!

pea I love your back garden what a beaut!!

I just can't wait to buy over there so excited I wanna be there now arrrrgh!!!

I'll give you lessons Deb in my new granny flat!:biggrin:....

Pfffttt. Now that would test your patience lol. I start with a recipe and instead of buying ingredients, I look in the cupboard and say to myself 'that looks like it'll do', then I throw extra bits in for good luck, then I put said recipe in the oven and buggar off somewhere and forget about it until I sniff up and think 'what is that terrible smell'. That's when I get my car keys and nip to macdonalds. This is why I am a little bit fat lol.

Debs

Pfffttt. Now that would test your patience lol. I start with a recipe and instead of buying ingredients, I look in the cupboard and say to myself 'that looks like it'll do', then I throw extra bits in for good luck, then I put said recipe in the oven and buggar off somewhere and forget about it until I sniff up and think 'what is that terrible smell'. That's when I get my car keys and nip to macdonalds. This is why I am a little bit fat lol.

Debs

youre fab debs :-) you make me chuckle!