Fantasy homes

youre fab debs :-) you make me chuckle!

you wouldn't think it was fab if you had to eat here lol. Can't tell you how many times I've boiled eggs dry and had to throw the eggs and pan out lol. Think I'm easily distracted. That's what the school teachers used to say. She's not very bright but she'll get far on her personality ha ha.

Debs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wouldn't think it was fab if you had to eat here lol. Can't tell you how many times I've boiled eggs dry and had to throw the eggs and pan out lol. Think I'm easily distracted. That's what the school teachers used to say. She's not very bright but she'll get far on her personality ha ha.

Debs

should be a good show then when we hang out at Pea's watching you learn !! xxx

(drinking copious amounts of wine of course...)

Best bring some replacement pans for pea hadn't I. I over Cook baked beans too. They turn out like more of a baked bean mash. There's no bean definition. I really need a chef in my life. Even if a meet a drop dead gorgeous guy, if he's as crap in the kitchen as me, it'll be a 'jog on' occasion lol.

i wrote that on a dating site once. 'If you want someone who's good in the kitchen then your best flicking the page to the next girl coz I'm not what your looking for' ha ha

My sister is a fab cook. My mums worse than me. The kids call her nanny ding ding coz she only uses the mike pmsl.

Debs

Well debs, I happen to have a single chef friend in Perth :biggrin:

Best bring some replacement pans for pea hadn't I. I over Cook baked beans too. They turn out like more of a baked bean mash. There's no bean definition. I really need a chef in my life. Even if a meet a drop dead gorgeous guy, if he's as crap in the kitchen as me, it'll be a 'jog on' occasion lol.

i wrote that on a dating site once. 'If you want someone who's good in the kitchen then your best flicking the page to the next girl coz I'm not what your looking for' ha ha

My sister is a fab cook. My mums worse than me. The kids call her nanny ding ding coz she only uses the mike pmsl.

Debs

Guest guest9824

Debs

...Nanny ding ding....love it!:laugh:

Don't forget your pans!

Peax

immmm pretty fond of this http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-duncraig-116123811 I cannot wait to get over there and start our new life, feeling a bit impatient at the moment ha!!

Hang on in there Jen. We saw a house online back when we were in the UK and fell in love with the pictures. Six months on, we're here and going to see that very house tomorrow night as it's just come back on the market!! So maybe...just maybe it can happen!!

I shall post a link after we've been to see it. Don't want anyone else getting in there first ;0)

Hang on in there Jen. We saw a house online back when we were in the UK and fell in love with the pictures. Six months on, we're here and going to see that very house tomorrow night as it's just come back on the market!! So maybe...just maybe it can happen!!

I shall post a link after we've been to see it. Don't want anyone else getting in there first ;0)

Some things are just meant to be! x

Wow that's amazing!!!! I hope it goes well and I look forward to seeing it! It's hard to be patient haha but I'm sure the right house for us will be there when we can buy, maybe not that one but one even better but I do find it hard to believe it every time but I know better things can happen and always believe that things happen for a reason - so fate that house being back on market again for you to see!!

Am I missing something with the property prices? I checked rightmove in perth and they seem so much cheaper than real estate.com.au are right move prices wrong ? On real estate 3 bed houses are like $700k how the hell does anyone afford that.

Urrm, isn't Rightmove a UK site.

Depends where in Perth you are looking, a 3 bed can be found from as little as $300k ??

Urrm, isn't Rightmove a UK site.

Depends where in Perth you are looking, a 3 bed can be found from as little as $300k ??

yeah ah rightmove they show property overseas and I can see 4 beds for between 300k - 400k just seemed odd the price difference. Some one did warn me about sometimes the prices can be for the house and not the land and you have to pay the same amount for the land, so I was wondering if rightmove had not taken that into consideration.