Ramsey health care WA

julie rycroft

Hi

Can anyone help me, I have an interview with Ramsey Healthcare next week, to get a job sponsor as a nurse in Hollywood Hospital. Has anybody else on here worked for them or had any involvement with them ?. What are they like & do you have any interview tips ? . I really want this job :err:

Hi Julie, I have just read a post about telephone interviews from July on this site, if that's any help? Do you have post qualification experience? Good luck x

Hi Julie,

I had Skype interview for the Hollywood private clinic. But strange dressed for interview at 2am !! It was very relaxed and I was made to feel at ease. I was given 3 scenarios 1 on self harm, medication policy and complaint procedure. I have only just qualified and I got the job. Waiting on Ahpra then they can nominate me for sponsorship and I can lodge my visa. Spoken to other nurses who got jobs there and seems a lovely place to work. Good luck, you'll be fine xx

• 2 months later...

Hi girls, just wondering how you are all getting on in the process. I was once in touch with a lovely lady from Hollywood who was interested in speaking to me once I qualified but she left and since then I haven't heard much back. I emailed the hospital yesterday with my CV and it has been passed to the ward managers so fingers crossed something positive may come. I spoke to a lady from the Ramsey Hospital at Joondalup a few months ago who was incredibly friendly and hopeful, however it appeared like a job offer could only be considered once I was in Perth. As we are flying into Brisbane initially we would require a permanent position to relocate to Perth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi Julie! No iv had no date for my medical or visa yet? Will the medical be taken locally by specific UK doctors? I'm in anaesthetics so god knows where they will put me! Do u know where abouts you are going to live? X

Hi

I have just been looking into different areas, Nedlands looks expensive !!

i am waiting for the go ahead for the medical, I spoke to HR who said we need the medical around May time and they will contact us with the details.

As for the visa, are you going on the 457, if so they said we need to apply around June/July because it only takes 2-6 weeks to get, and we need to start work within 3 months of getting it, so its too soon yet as we dont start till October. Let me know how your getting on, it will be interesting to see, maybe we will meet soon, accross the pond