Meetups 2015

Deb

Loneliness. We're a couple of friendly outgoing 40 somethings with two late teen kids. We've been here in the Rockingham area for nearly two years and have found it so hard to make any friends. It's lucky we like each other!! :wink:

Anyone fancy a pint some time? :smile:

We a bit older but up for a drink

Loneliness. We're a couple of friendly outgoing 40 somethings with two late teen kids. We've been here in the Rockingham area for nearly two years and have found it so hard to make any friends. It's lucky we like each other!! :wink:

Hi we arrive 13th April we will be relatives in byford at the beginning but would love to meet up as we are hoping to rent in rockingham.

That's such a shame but I imagine it can be difficult. We moved here May last year and luckily for us we've made loads of friends through Rockingham Swimming Club and Secret Harbour SLSC. It's easier if you have kids but then you can still get involved even if you don't; they have 'parent' swim training and volunteer rescue. I find the best way to make friends is to join a club in something you like doing or want to try [emoji1]

We'll come for a drink (or three) with you - can you wait until we get there though - still trying to sell the house at the minute.

Fantastic!

Are you having much luck with viewers? We lost our buyer two weeks before we moved over, so still have a house back home that's rented out. :skeptical: Hope it happens soon for you.

looking forward to having several when you get here. :biggrin:

Edited by lurkio

Hi we arrive 13th April we will be relatives in byford at the beginning but would love to meet up as we are hoping to rent in rockingham.

Hi Zoe. 13 April isn't long now!! Rockingham is a nice area with fab beaches. Give us a shout when you get here and we would love to meet up. :cute:

That's such a shame but I imagine it can be difficult. We moved here May last year and luckily for us we've made loads of friends through Rockingham Swimming Club and Secret Harbour SLSC. It's easier if you have kids but then you can still get involved even if you don't; they have 'parent' swim training and volunteer rescue. I find the best way to make friends is to join a club in something you like doing or want to try [emoji1]

Hi Lou. I think it may have been a lot easier if the kids had been of school age But we're hoping that sooner or later things will start coming together. We've joined a gym and the pétanque club, so a start has been made LOL. Secret Harbour is Pom Central hey? :biglaugh:

not much doing at the minute unfortunately - thinking the next step will be to get it in the Edinburgh Solicitor Property Centre (ESPC) paper. Its the go to place up here for houses for sale. Well, it used to be anyway.

Looking forward to a nice cold pint with you.

Yes, My middle name is Pint.

We arrive in October, all 7 of us!!

Keep the beers chilled, I will defo need a beer after that flight.