Meet mums Port Kennedy area

I will be coming out at the end of sept, got a job at Fiona Stanley & hoping to start work mid October. I'm currently in Bolton not far from Todmorden & we are also planning to relocate to Port Kennerdy area. It would be great to meet up.

I wilming out at the end of sept, got a job at Fiona Stanley & hoping to start work mid October. I'm currently in Bolton not far from Todmorden & we are also planning to relocate to Port Kennerdy area. It would be great to meet up.

Hi i am working in Fiona stanley.

Hi there! We are moving out end of August and looking to move around port Kennedy/ secret harbour and the surrounding areas! I've got two boys! Will be great to meet up with other mums once we arrive!! We are from Newcastle, my hubby is from Bury Lancashire originally! How are you finding it there @Rebecca Newell ?

Hi there thanks for replying, we have been here for 10 days and so far really happy with everything, my oldest daughter has settled into school really well, the beach is lovely, the people are friendly, the shops are easily accessible. We were initially looking to move to Secret Harbour but a rental property became available in Port Kennedy but having said that the beach at Secret Harbour is fantastic. Would love to meet up when you have arrived.

I will be coming out at the end of sept, got a job at Fiona Stanley & hoping to start work mid October. I'm currently in Bolton not far from Todmorden & we are also planning to relocate to Port Kennerdy area. It would be great to meet up.

Hi Dewie are you going to be working as a midwife I think I remember seeing when you had a telephone interview...how was that?? I'm planning on moving in June 2016! And looking to apply to fiona stanley. Do you mind me asking did you have your ahpra regitration before applying and have they put any supervision on your registration!

Thanks in advance x

Hi Dewie are you going to be working as a midwife I think I remember seeing when you had a telephone interview...how was that?? I'm planning on moving in June 2016! And looking to apply to fiona stanley. Do you mind me asking did you have your ahpra regitration before applying and have they put any supervision on your registration!

Thanks in advance x

Yes I have got a job as a Midwife, my AHPRA registration was not back but I knew it was going to panel so was at the final stages. Yes it looks like all Midwives will have to undergo a period of supervised practise & Fiona Stanley are happy to facilitate this. The level of supervision is assessed at interview if you are quite an experienced Midwife then I think the supervision is minimal, suppose you will just have to prove your compantancies. If you need anything just let me know, fingers crossed we are nearly there just have to have our medicals and then hopefully the visa will be approved. I didn't use a agent and found the process pretty straight forward, need all the money you can get to get over there. Xx

Yes Rebecca I'll look forward to meeting up when we get over there. Xx

Yes I have got a job as a Midwife, my AHPRA registration was not back but I knew it was going to panel so was at the final stages. Yes it looks like all Midwives will have to undergo a period of supervised practise & Fiona Stanley are happy to facilitate this. The level of supervision is assessed at interview if you are quite an experienced Midwife then I think the supervision is minimal, suppose you will just have to prove your compantancies. If you need anything just let me know, fingers crossed we are nearly there just have to have our medicals and then hopefully the visa will be approved. I didn't use a agent and found the process pretty straight forward, need all the money you can get to get over there. Xx

So excited for you...I can't wait and definately agree you need all the money you can get so we aren't using an agent either....just so many copies of stuff to get certified it's driving me mad...

IELTS is booked for the 23rd July so fingers crossed x

If you don't mind me asking how much experience do you have as a midwife and have you got a long supervised period?

X

Hi there! We are moving out end of August and looking to move around port Kennedy/ secret harbour and the surrounding areas! I've got two boys! Will be great to meet up with other mums once we arrive!! We are from Newcastle, my hubby is from Bury Lancashire originally! How are you finding it there @Rebecca Newell ?

Hi Bouncy

We have only been here for 10 days but so far very happy, my oldest daughter has settled into school, the people are very friendly, the shopping malls are really good and easily accessible, there are plenty of playgrounds and the beach is lovely. We was originally looking at Secret Harbour but a rental property became available in Port Kennedy but Secret Harbour looks fabulous with an amazing beach. Would love to meet up when you arrive. We have lots of family in Blyth Newcastle. Thanks for replying.

All the best with the move and your new job at Fiona Stanley sounds very exciting. I am training to be a dental nurse. Feel free to message any time.x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rebecca,

I am also 33 and from the north of England ( well Yorkshire but originally Nottingham!) I have been in Baldivis since November, have 2 daughters aged 10 and 7 and would love to meet up sometime! Hope your settling in OK. Feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Gemma

Hi Gemma

We are looking to move to Baldivis in June next year and I have daughters aged 13 and 9 and a son who is 7...we are from darlington which is near middlesbrough so a little further north but would be great to keep in touch and meet up for coffee when we arrive!

How long have you lived in Perth for?

Stephanie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone ....we are moving out in February next year.

Rebecca I've noticed you are working as a dental nurse, I too am a dental nurse but have not worked for nearly four years due to having my children. I want to get back into it in Perth, how are you finding working as a dental nurse over there? I'd be grateful for any information.

Many thanks

Lisa x

Hi everyone my husband, myself and my nearly 2 year old daughter arrived about 8 weeks ago. Would love to meet new families so my little girl can have a play with new friends. Currently based in Pearsall close to Joondalup.

Hiya we arrived 7 weeks ago. But down south. Shame. I would travel but won't always have a car. Good luck finding play mates xxx