Making the move soon!

benw

Hiya,

We are new to this!

Husband to be has just landed himself with full sponsorship to the lovely country of Australia! We have the choice of where we want to go and we have chosen Perth. We will venture over end of June 2016. Our son will be 16 and will be taking his GCSE's in May before we pack up to start our new life. We also marry in 11 weeks so only small things happening for us this year!

We moved into rented accommodation so we are fortunate we don't have a house to sell. We've decided to sell everything and literally move over with what we can carry! This wasn't meant to be happening just yet but when you have an opportunity like this handed to you.....you take it!

Really looking forward to checking out this page and catching up with everyone else's stories.

Cara, Ben and Curtis xx

Defiantly, sponsorship for PR is more difficult than the 457 visa and those are getting more difficult to find. Your sons GSCE's won't mean much over here, but good to do them being so close if he ever wants to return to the UK.

Good luck with the wedding - looks like a busy time ahead for you all

hi yes the sponsorship is for PR with a refrigeration company working in woolworths. we cant believe it as it was the first job that i applied for and was told at a jobs fare that sponsorships are hard to come by .

Hi,

Looks like my hubby and your hubby have landed the same job! We hope to move over June/July time too, just waiting on a date from vetassess for hubby to sit the practical assessment. He's been waiting a few months so hoping we will hear soon.

We visited WA around 6 months ago and fell in love with it so very happy that he has landed the opportunity of PR sponsorship. Still can't believe it!

I'm 30 and hubby 35, we have 2 kids (almost 5 & 6).

If your hubby wants to talk feel free to PM and I'll get my hubby to message him. My hubby is quite nervous about the vetassess assessment too, so would be great for them to catch up x

Well done Cara and Ben and family

Exciting times ahead of you....you will LOVE it here - the lifestyle is amazing ( saturday morning and just got back from the beach with our bubba ----amazing!!)

If you need short term fully furnished accommodation for when you arrive - please check out our home we rent out to emigrating families.....we have vacancy from May this year........

http://www.thebolt-hole.com

and please feel free to PM us any queries

Good luck!!

Germaine and Chris

(Administrators this accommodation has been 'okay'ed' by yourselves)