Ok, Where are you all from originally, how long in Perth, or when do you hope to be

Bobopaulsy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Liverpool and husband is from Newcastle upon Tyne ( what a mix). We came here over 12 years ago on a business visa and started off living in East Perth which we loved. Once we sold our business I wanted to move into a job where I didn't have any stress and could leave my job at the end of my shift and not have to worry about it. We moved to Mandurah to be near my husbands work at the time and I retrained and I am now Truckie on the mines which I absolutely love. My husband also retrained and became an Occupational Health and Safety officer and works between Mining and Construction.

Born and bred in the Black Country, Moved around by the Royal Air Force (Las Vegas to Diego Garcia to Ascension Isles), back to the Black Country, 2 years in Slovenia, 1 year in Italy( Milan, Venice, Ancona and Bar)i, short stays in Dusseldorf and Shannon and then Sonderbourg (Denmark) back to the Black Country. We will arrive in Secret Harbour on the 21 August.

I am from south africa originally, spent ten yrs in the uk, picked up an english husband and son along the way, been in Perth for almost three months now.

OH is from Bath and grew up just outside Oxford. We moved all over and lived near Oxford, then Cheltenham then Gloucester and then finally the Forest of Dean before making the move here this year.

Living in a small village in Shropshire halfway between Wolverhampton & Telford. Both myself & Mrs T hope to be opening a cafe / restaurant in and around the Quinns / Jindalee area sometime in the New Year but moving over Sept, fingers crossed.

Guest MrsFrench

Originally from Falkirk, moved to London 4 years ago and heading to Perth at the end of this year.

Hubby works in oil/gas and I'm HR although currently full time mum to our two young kids.

Very excited about our next adventure!

Living in a small village in Shropshire halfway between Wolverhampton & Telford. Both myself & Mrs T hope to be opening a cafe / restaurant in and around the Quinns / Jindalee area sometime in the New Year but moving over Sept, fingers crossed.

i was born in wolverhampton , but grew up in shropshire , where abouts is your small village ?

I still work in Wolves but live by the Patshull Park Estate in Burnhill Green which is between Pattingham & Albrighton.

i remember albrighton , i was from stirchley in telford , went to school in madeley , my son told me its 24 in telford today , i bet they all have their sun screen out and their bikinis on lol

Its been 25 deg+ for the last 10 days or so which is pretty amazing TBH. Two of my kids go to school in Shifnal and Telford is only down the road. I remember Madeley, I used to take the kids to the dry ski slope there and we regularly use the boozers in Ironbridge.

Where are you now in Perth?

Rob

Its been 25 deg+ for the last 10 days or so which is pretty amazing TBH. Two of my kids go to school in Shifnal and Telford is only down the road. I remember Madeley, I used to take the kids to the dry ski slope there and we regularly use the boozers in Ironbridge.

Where are you now in Perth?

Rob

yep i remember those ski slopes , had to do ski lessons at school , which i never excelled at !@#$ im in beaumaris , oceanreef , i know shifnal i remember the park house hotel and was it the wheat sheaf or sheaf of wheat ?? some thing like that .