Enjoying life

ROB T

today my girls and family went to hall place historic house and gardens, kent, it wasn't too cold but we were wrapped up well, but it was raining for most of it !! girls had their wellies on so loved jumping in the puddles, but we were cold and wet and my feet were freezing !! wish id put my wellies on.

when the weather is like this I just cant wait to be in Australia !

today my girls and family went to hall place historic house and gardens, kent, it wasn't too cold but we were wrapped up well, but it was raining for most of it !! girls had their wellies on so loved jumping in the puddles, but we were cold and wet and my feet were freezing !! wish id put my wellies on.

when the weather is like this I just cant wait to be in Australia !

Jo,

my toddler loves jumping in puddles too like her heroine peppa pig- maybe we could meet up in Perth and jump up and down in the sea instead :-)

J x

Jo,

my toddler loves jumping in puddles too like her heroine peppa pig- maybe we could meet up in Perth and jump up and down in the sea instead :-)

J x

Janine, that sounds like a fab idea !!

down our old road the puddles were huge !! we would rush home from school, wellies on and jump in the puddles, ive got a great photo of my kiddlies, but not sure how to attached it on here :-/

x

For those in the process or waiting to make the move over here, it is worth it.

We had a great family day yesterday, cycling down to coastal path from Burns Beach to Cottesloe, stopping off for a lovely lunch and swim at Hilary's. The weather was wonderful and we had an outstanding day. Mrs Sapper and Miss Sapper didn't realise that they had cycled 24 miles until I told them. They did really well, but funnily enough neither of them have surfaced yet this morning!!

The reason that we came here was for a change to a more family oriented life style and better weather. Yesterday was a day that confirmed our decision to pack up and move to the other side of the world - one of those days!

Regards,

S.

Janine, that sounds like a fab idea !!

down our old road the puddles were huge !! we would rush home from school, wellies on and jump in the puddles, ive got a great photo of my kiddlies, but not sure how to attached it on here :-/

x

finally sorted out how to attach a photo Janine, thanks to rob t. :-)

this was taken a couple of years ago now, lucy is 8 next month and lauren is now 9.

048.jpg

8.45am, already 25 deg off 2 gym then down to beach and you'll be off 2 bed......lol

im very jealous thanks rob ! its 1 am here, cold wet and rainy, we are watching dog soldiers, utter rubbish if you ask me, but scott thinks its funny lol !

my friend lives in baldivis and has already posted what a lovely day it is and that shes going to the beach today, little nippers with the kids then shopping, hard life !!

enjoy the gym, beach and hot weather rob !!