what are you doing at this moment

odies

Just about to light up a Ramon Allones and start on my first glass of Angostura 1824. What a lovely weekend. Domestic day yesterday; tended the garden, cleaned out the pond and bought 15 new fish. Went for a ride in Kalamunda this morning, went on to look at a new car and just finished a lovely dinner.

Weekends like this are so fantastic.

Guest Guest6235

Watching it pour with rain from my living room & thinking about putting a lamp on as it's that dark at 10.45am. This is one of the reasons for the move, you work all week, the weekend comes and it pours with rain. British summertime.

Watching it pour with rain from my living room & thinking about putting a lamp on as it's that dark at 10.45am. This is one of the reasons for the move, you work all week, the weekend comes and it pours with rain. British summertime.

And so many people say that the weather shouldn't make that much difference but it really does. We're a couple of weeks away from the last day of winter but it was 23 deg today. 10% chance of rain and we went for a ride along some of the best singletrack I've ever ridden on. A cruise through the Swan Valley and it's just been stunning.

It may not be perfect here but all the stresses seem so much more manageable when the weekend comes around and you're guaranteed lovely weather to relax.

Guest Guest6235
We won't be doing much more than watching DVDs here. We have strong winds and heavy rain :sad:

Terrible isn't it. Trying to contain our 11 month old indoors all day.