what are you doing at this moment

odies

Guest Guest6235

Just watching TodayTonight on channel 7 and seen the news item about the 3 blokes casing a house in Joondalup then smashing a window to break in....very chilling, they were captured on the house owners CCTV but have yet to be caught. I would hate 3 blokes turning up like that when I have sliding doors open playing with my daughter or when my wife is alone.

its snowing !!!!!!!!!!

was supposed to pick my car up from the repairs garage but traffic is shocking after this morning accidents, so ive come home instead, nice cuppa tea and bakewell slice cake and a nice catch up on pp. then off to school for class lunch with my little one, mmm, school dinners ;-)

x

ahh I think the snows by passed us this year :( really wanted some, enjoy it may not see it again ;) xx

ahh I think the snows by passed us this year :( really wanted some, enjoy it may not see it again ;) xx[/quotewe had some more overnight, still haven't had house photos done yet as I am trying to get the sun to come through the windows to not let the house look so dark.

Guest Guest6235

Just got back from my first visit to Joondalup hospital and have to say apart from the reason going it was a pleasurable experience. The nurses chatted away to me and explained everything clearly then one of them went and got my daughter a teddy bear to take home....oh it was free as well.

Just got back from my first visit to Joondalup hospital and have to say apart from the reason going it was a pleasurable experience. The nurses chatted away to me and explained everything clearly then one of them went and got my daughter a teddy bear to take home....oh it was free as well.

And we didn't pay for parking!!!!