elfie

Guest guest9824
Lovely Pic Elfie and Peanuts I think your new avatar is very funny.

thanks SJT, thought I'd give Nobby and his Nuts a rest!:biggrin:

Lovely piccy Elfie x

Edited by guest9824

Guest guest9824
can you please tell me how to add a profile photo. thanks.

i think it was a fluke when I did it. I googled a piccy then saved it to my ipad, then went on profile click avatar, then second option on the list asks you to choose a file, click in that and then you should be able to download your piccy.....clear as mud that was???...... Sorry:frown:I'm a nut after all....:wacko:

peax

can you please tell me how to add a profile photo. thanks.

Just select settings on the top right. on the left about half way down there are options. One of which is edit avatar. The top box will be ticked "Do not use avatar". Below is a another tick option for use avatar. Tick that. Then browse to the pic you want and save

In honour of the stats that have just come out for the amount of people visiting the site i have for the first time added my own. For anyone wondering, it is my little dog with a jumper on that he has half slipped out of so now looks like a cross dressing dog. He is sound asleep dreaming about the bone he has that is almost as big as him