Where are you headed?

Lou8670

I thought it would be great to start a thread for all those moving this year to post where they are hopefully headed. I'm sure most of you probably have some idea and may have mentioned it but I'm still suffering with baby brain!!!

We're heading to Rockingham/Baldivis or between there and Mandurah.

Lou :biggrin:

Well, we are already here (4.5 months now), and in rental at Helena Valley, we have looked around at our leisure, and worked out value for money. With that as our 'where to settle' model, we have bought in Carramar, the fact that we/I am 2 minutes walk to the golf course, had no influence on the decision, (yeh right!). We have a 4x2 with games/theatre room, large entertainment areas, and a pool to die for...........So Carramar :biggrin:

Well, we are already here (4.5 months now), and in rental at Helena Valley, we have looked around at our leisure, and worked out value for money. With that as our 'where to settle' model, we have bought in Carramar, the fact that we/I am 2 minutes walk to the golf course, had no influence on the decision, (yeh right!). We have a 4x2 with games/theatre room, large entertainment areas, and a pool to die for...........So Carramar :biggrin:

Great golf course for the money and where both my sisters live so probably the place where we'll settle. In fact if you've bought on Houghton Drive then you may well have bought from one of them.

Great golf course for the money and where both my sisters live so probably the place where we'll settle. In fact if you've bought on Houghton Drive then you may well have bought from one of them.

Camelot grove, and yes, the golf course is great, makes you think, which is good, plus I am a two minute walk from the entrance, so happy with that. :biggrin:

We've managed to narrow it down to Mandurah, Rockingham, Fremantle or maybe Canning Vale? We're starting off in Rockingham for the first month, but as we haven't done a recce we'll have to do some top speed exploring once we get there. Proximity to the beach is the top of everyone's wish list (except me) so I suspect Canning Vale will be out pretty quickly. We arrive in August so at least we don't have to worry about dashing around in the heat!

Work has dictated our location for us really. Our original plan, after renting in ellenbrook, was to move to the hills area. However, I have landed a job in Stirling and OH is buying a business in Chittering! Slightly opposite end of the NOR area! So we started looking in the Upper Swan region but we don't really like the housing estate feel of Ellenbrook and similar suburbs. So, now we are now looking into buying a 5 acre block in chittering! It'll be a bit of a trek for me but it means that we have potential to grow the business and use some of the land for commercial purposes - zoning laws depending.

Having said all that, a house we saw online back in the UK that we REALLY liked has just come back on the market - but it's in Greenmount!'

I thought it would be great to start a thread for all those moving this year to post where they are hopefully headed. I'm sure most of you probably have some idea and may have mentioned it but I'm still suffering with baby brain!!!

We're heading to Rockingham/Baldivis or between there and Mandurah.

Lou :biggrin:

Ha ha, I've got baby brain and he's 7!!! I'm also still carrying a little bit of baby weight pmsl. I've resigned myself to the fact that I will always be a little bit fat. I'm ok with that.

Debs