Moving from the UK to Joondalup area June.

GavinM

Just registered and wanted to say hello to everyone. My wife, 4 year old daughter and myself will be relocating in June this year.

3 month holiday rental in place, hopefully give me time to find work and we can start making longer term plans. Wife is an intensive care nurse..... and due our 2nd daughter in August.

Best wishes to you all from Scotland :biggrin:

Just registered and wanted to say hello to everyone. My wife, 4 year old daughter and myself will be relocating in June this year.

3 month holiday rental in place, hopefully give me time to find work and we can start making longer term plans. Wife is an intensive care nurse..... and due our 2nd daughter in August.

Best wishes to you all from Scotland :biggrin:

Hello and welcome to PP.

Were going to head over end August, I am an ED Nurse. Hopefully we can get together and moan about the NHS! ( although I think it's fab in general principle and I am going to miss it, especially as a customer)

May I say then for the 3 of you, thank you for your contribution in the UK, you really are such amazing people and an inspiration to us all, a big loss for the UK, but yet a huge gain for us all when we move over to Oz!

Oh how nice, no one ever tells me I am appreciated. xx Thanks cheered me up x

Thank you all for taking the time to say hi, very exciting times ahead. Nervous about moving with no job but I must be positive things will work out once I get my feet on the ground. Or I could be a stay at home daddy whilst the wife works :-)

Which hospital is your wife looking to apply? My fella is wanting the same, I work and he can stay home, errr no haha x

To be honest my wife (Pamela) hasn't totally decided yet. Your husband and I can take up surfing and get some part time work near the beach :biglaugh:

• 2 months later...
hi joondalup sounds great,is it much dearer for a holiday furnished rental,cheers

Holiday rentals in Joondalup are well priced, the further South from Joondalup along the coast you go they get dearer, the further North you go they get cheaper, of you cross over Marmion Drive freeway side into suburbs like Heathridge Cragie etc, they get cheaper too, but you are here for the beach lifestyle so try staying beachside of Marmion, Ocean Reef, Mulaloo, Hillaries, Iluka, Burns Beach etc, if you head up north to Mindarie or Old Quinns, which is literally a 5 minute drive North, prices go down unless you end uo in Mindarie Marina, theat gets quite pricey, look on Stayz.com