Newbie to Perth and this forum!

george1986

Hello all!

I'm very new to this forum so apologies if this is posted under the wrong thread but here goes!

We (wifey and I both 30yrs old and a gobby 3 year old) moved to Perth 2 months ago from the UK and now living the dream NOR, would love to meet up for a beer/coffee and make some new friends.

I am also a GP so if you have any medicare/insurance related questions feel free to ask away!

George :arghh:

Haha I'm sure I can do that so long as I don't have to look at too many rashes...

Thanks for the tips, we have been to Bunnings and invested in a premium barbie scrubber, so can now look forward to some premium barbie and beer in the park once the weather becomes less British

Arriving in Perth in 10 days and, although my husband and I are a bit older than you guys (i'm 36 and my husband is a young 42!!), we also have a gobby almost-3 year old so sure to be up for meeting up! Am a vet so can help with any pet-related enquiries!! :laugh: Whereabouts do you guys live?? Staying in Scarborough for a month when we arrive...

Arriving in Perth in 10 days and, although my husband and I are a bit older than you guys (i'm 36 and my husband is a young 42!!), we also have a gobby almost-3 year old so sure to be up for meeting up! Am a vet so can help with any pet-related enquiries!! :laugh: Whereabouts do you guys live?? Staying in Scarborough for a month when we arrive...

Ha ha... a Vet... so you will be getting lots of pet related queries now! Welcome!

haha vets are always handy!

yes meeting would up would be great fun, we live up the road about 10 mins from you in Hilllarys, but we do love going to Scarborough there's some awesome cafes down there.

private message us when you guys arrive in Perth and are all settled, my gobby 3 year old will be very excited to meet another gobby 3 year old!

Hey there,

I came over here just over 3 years ago from Portsmouth, my husband and I are same age and would gladly help you settle in. We live SOR but I work in cbd and always happy to meet. No kids but a friendly 2 yr old lab always looking for cuddles and play time :laugh:

I can meet you in the city, or if you want to travel I can show you around. My husband is on deployment (navy) for another 3 months.

Sarah

Hello all!

I'm very new to this forum so apologies if this is posted under the wrong thread but here goes!

We (wifey and I both 30yrs old and a gobby 3 year old) moved to Perth 2 months ago from the UK and now living the dream NOR, would love to meet up for a beer/coffee and make some new friends.

I am also a GP so if you have any medicare/insurance related questions feel free to ask away!

George :arghh: