Hello!

Victoriwa

Hi All,

just wanted to quickly post & say hello to everyone on this (ever so useful) forum!!

our family has made the decision to say farewell to this country and try our luck at the migration route to Western Australia; most likely Perth in particular.

Hope to be able to chat with as many of you as possible. And all the best of luck with your own paths!!

Rik + Victoria + Rudy

:)

Welcome to you....A great site indeed with ever so helpful peeps for sure; even the mods are fair & reasonable....... Just watch out for Porty tho! Lol

Thank you Rob... And thank you for the warning, which I expect shall make sense as soon as I learn who/what Porty is!

Weird_Faces_A_Guy_Can_Make_30.jpg

Hilo Meester Vicatoria, grammy Rik with a Rude person which is a little one, I thinking. I am Porty and I am fishing on the Perth Poms with a sunshine and smilings.

If you come Perth I very much like a stay in my house. You be comfortbale but the childrens have a sleepings in shed, its okay.

I pick you from airplane landings shop, it not too far. You sit in front with me and men sit in back with chickens. We make a good time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1764[/ATTACH]

Hilo Meester Vicatoria, grammy Rik with a Rude person which is a little one, I thinking. I am Porty and I am fishing on the Perth Poms with a sunshine and smilings.

If you come Perth I very much like a stay in my house. You be comfortbale but the childrens have a sleepings in shed, its okay.

I pick you from airplane landings shop, it not too far. You sit in front with me and men sit in back with chickens. We make a good time.

a bit too much caffeine today @portlaunay ???.....

welcome to PP, you will find tons of useful info and people happy to impart their knowledge- just ask away.......

Bean x

ps why not tell us a little more about yourselves ie your occupation, timescales etc......

Hello Bean - thanks for the welcome & please forgive my lack of information :)

Should it be of interest; my beloved is a plasterer (189 visa), I am now a full time parent (currently considering my next career move), Rudy's 18 months old & a delightful handful!

hi @Victoriwa

welcome to PP!

it sure is a great site...you will soon find yourself hooked on here, dreaming of your life down under!

I too am planning to make the move with my husband and son (he's one next month!) - hopefully next summer!

Lx

hello to you Cutchi :)

fingers crossed that we won't be that far behind you guys with our move!!

... And thanks for saying hi !!

Hello and welcome :tongue: Say hello to your lot

Off topic: You know little ones,are they all spawned from the devil or is it just ours.........

Why thank you @7cdb & I'll be glad to pass your greeting up the ranks!

Run you ragged, don't they? I've never felt/looked so worn out... Though never have I been so madly in love with such a wild, nonsensical animal before, so reckon he's probably stuck with me!!

I ought to stop there before I drag this thread off on a mad mumsy gush & bore everyone to tears... Although I should perhaps forewarn everyone that posts will follow where I'm being driven crazy & enquiring about solo child visas ;)

Hi Victoria

This forum is so friendly and helpful, I've found it to be a god send at times! I'm at the point where our 189 visa has been submitted and we're hoping to hear any time whether it's been granted (and the wait is slowly killing me!!!!). If there's anything I can help with I'll be more than happy to try. We're hoping to move to Perth at the end of October so not long now, just need that blasted visa!!! When are you hoping to make the move?

It's all exciting isn't it!

Hi Victoria,

welcome to PP and to the adventure of your life!

we started our journey looking at emigrating to Perth last September when I saw and applied for a job I liked the look of. I joined PP in the October and we arrived in Perth yesterday!!! Just waiting for hubby to tie loose ends up with the sale of our UK home and he's out in two weeks.

Here at last in under a year, start work a week on Monday wahoo!

Hope you have as much luck and good fortune as we have had. This site and the wonderful people on it saved us a lot of time and money on providing the guidance and answers to our many questions without which we may not have got here or at least would have needed to use an agent.

Good luck!

Nicky

Hi Victoria

This forum is so friendly and helpful, I've found it to be a god send at times! I'm at the point where our 189 visa has been submitted and we're hoping to hear any time whether it's been granted (and the wait is slowly killing me!!!!). If there's anything I can help with I'll be more than happy to try. We're hoping to move to Perth at the end of October so not long now, just need that blasted visa!!! When are you hoping to make the move?

It's all exciting isn't it!

Hello to you @WildRose; you're all proving to be such a friendly bunch already. I'm feeling most welcome!

Thank you for the offer of assistance. I shall try to keep my pestering constructive & to a minimum... We have it fixed in our minds that the visa will take 12 months to obtain and so are aiming to be set up in Aus within 12-24

months*. We've decided on using an agent to minimise stress and errors, so I shouldn't pester for info that much (she says!), but it'd be great to a birds eye view from you lovely lot of life in Perth once y'all land there... Weve

not even started on looking at which boroughs/schools etc we should look to move to!

*Finances permitting, of course!

Hi Victoria,

welcome to PP and to the adventure of your life!

we started our journey looking at emigrating to Perth last September when I saw and applied for a job I liked the look of. I joined PP in the October and we arrived in Perth yesterday!!! Just waiting for hubby to tie loose ends up with the sale of our UK home and he's out in two weeks.

Here at last in under a year, start work a week on Monday wahoo!

Hope you have as much luck and good fortune as we have had. This site and the wonderful people on it saved us a lot of time and money on providing the guidance and answers to our many questions without which we may not have got here or at least would have needed to use an agent.

Good luck!

Nicky

Thanks Nicky! I LOVE hearing stories like yours; makes me feel all warm & fuzzy! Many congratulations in your new job/life/opportunity & look forward to shooting the breeze (read: pick your brains) in due course ;)