Perth get together - free drinks and food sponsored by Moneycorp

Ktee

Get together with Moneycorp in Perth

John Kinghorn from Moneycorp is visiting Australia in February 2014 and is hosting a get together for Perth Poms & Poms in Oz forum members.

Everyone is welcome to come along for free drinks and a bite to eat courtesy of Moneycorp – further details are below.

· Venue - The Bohème - http://www.theboheme.com.au/Content/location-map

· Date - Wednesday 12th February 2014

· Time – 5pm until 10pm

This will also be a great chance to meet John in person and ask any currency related questions.

During this time I will also be flying over as I would love to meet a number of you, so I really hope you can make it.

Please can you let me know if you will be attending, it doesn't matter what time you arrive as we realise some of you will need to finish work, go home and get in to your party gear.

I would really like to thank John for sponsoring this event

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a quick bump, we are trying to get an idea of numbers so if you can post on here if you are coming that would be great.

This is a wonderful opportunity to meet with other members of the forum and make some new friends and don't forget children are welcome as long as they don't run riot.

Ok so so far we have:

sapper59

chardy

loulou plus hubby

alant plus 2

weston clan x 5

Lukehamilton plus 1,

Glenlivet plus 2

Plus a few PIO members are coming.

This is a great chance to get to know each other and make some friends along the way, plus it's not often that we get free food and drinks thrown in thanks again John (Moneycorp)