what are you doing at this moment

odies

Off to the Gym soon, for the first time for two months due to a nasty groin muscle injury..........not what you're thinking....ha ha.

Then I'll sit in he sauna for a while as I've heard to aids recovery of muscle injuries.

They have an actual sauna over here?! 80+ degrees?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm just sat In the garden having some lunch and letting the sun soak into my pasty skin before I go to work for an afternoon shift ... Looking forward to the warmer months approaching.

Beauty of a day hey Ash? xxx

Enjoying September sunshine while getting over the little demons that caused me to empty my stomach Sunday evening. Not nice, but feeling better. Can't wait to move on to something more substantial than toast.

Glad you are feeling betterer mate.........hope it continues

We are on a coach trip in Canada, chatting with an aussie couple from Melbourne, currently been to Niagara Falls, and Ottawa, with whale watching tomorrow, Quebec and Toronto to come. all helping us forget about our 'countdown to Perth!

Awesome mate!!!!

had my very first hospital day today, at Joondalup, and I can honestly say it was so much better than the NHS. It was organised, 2 phone calls before to check everything , run smoothly on time, kept informed of the procedure and all free. I have not taken any insurance and I only waited 2 months for the procedure. Plus the hospital looked like a Bupa private hospital in the Uk. I may have dropped lucky but great.

had my very first hospital day today, at Joondalup, and I can honestly say it was so much better than the NHS. It was organised, 2 phone calls before to check everything , run smoothly on time, kept informed of the procedure and all free. I have not taken any insurance and I only waited 2 months for the procedure. Plus the hospital looked like a Bupa private hospital in the Uk. I may have dropped lucky but great.

Hope all is ok.

All is good with you I hoope?