Hello everyone, me and my partner are currently 30 minutes south of Perth center and looking for any kind of labor work pretty much anywhere in WA (for up to 6 months). We have our own transport an are ready to begin working asap. Were both outdoors people who aren't scared of long days or tough work as we both enjoy pushing ourselves beyond the limit in every aspect of our lives. We are preferably looking for a job that will provide us with our second year visa but are happy to take anything for the time being. We both have military training backgrounds and both take part in airsoft as a hobby which is a military simulation sport. This sport usually consists of games, similar to paintball but for extended periods of time (24-36 hours) with all the gear a soldier would carry (in excess of 25kg) so we are no strangers to working hard. We both have over a years experience in hospitality and customer service as well as Beth having over 2 years restaurant experience and myself having over a years shop/warehouse experience.

If anyone has any work avalible they think would suit us or know anyone that does, please dont hesitate to contact us :)

Thanks, Matt and Beth

Hello everyone, me and my partner are currently 30 minutes south of Perth center and looking for any kind of labor work pretty much anywhere in WA (for up to 6 months). We have our own transport an are ready to begin working asap. Were both outdoors people who aren't scared of long days or tough work as we both enjoy pushing ourselves beyond the limit in every aspect of our lives. We are preferably looking for a job that will provide us with our second year visa but are happy to take anything for the time being. We both have military training backgrounds and both take part in airsoft as a hobby which is a military simulation sport. This sport usually consists of games, similar to paintball but for extended periods of time (24-36 hours) with all the gear a soldier would carry (in excess of 25kg) so we are no strangers to working hard. We both have over a years experience in hospitality and customer service as well as Beth having over 2 years restaurant experience and myself having over a years shop/warehouse experience.

If anyone has any work avalible they think would suit us or know anyone that does, please dont hesitate to contact us :)

Thanks, Matt and Beth

I can probably point you in the right direction in terms of jobs and the people to speak with - feel free to send me an email - john.kinghorn@moneycorp.com

Thanks

John

Hi guys and welcome to the forum.

There are some Facebook groups that cater for WHV holders looking for work, especially in areas that cater towards the second year WHV. Just have a play with Facebook and I am sure you will come up with some.

Also you will find that most Backpackers Hostels have an advertising board with jobs posted.

Also consider contacting people like Ready Workforce as they provide casual labourers to event companies who need people to help set up and take down events... concerts.. exhibitions etc.