I know no one will care but ......

ali

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am still here too Dom.... just been on the annual "Santa Run" to deliver pressies (to be hidden until 25th!) to all the Grandkids from my foster/adopted children ... travelled from Margaret River to Geraldton over the past couple of weeks.... Car and Grandma are exhausted but have had a brilliant time. All well with you I hope?

All fine and dandy here Rossy...........thanks for asking xx

Awesome!!!! How was The Big Apple?

Fantastic - I love the place but hubby and kids (young adult and teen) had their first visit and thought it was brilliant. OH, took son to watch the Knicks, I watched Billy Joel and we all went to see the Lion King on broadway.

I'm here! Well I popped in but to honest the reception has been a little less than friendly which is a shame. Hope you had a great Christmas Dom.

Oh Give Me A Break please do not stay away... we value your input, sensible comments and sense of humour. I agree that it is a shame that there will be one or two people who always manage to bring unwelcome attitudes to a forum, but ignore them as they are just not worth the energy... perhaps block them so you don't see their inane comments?

Happy New Year dear girl! Rossy

Oh Give Me A Break please do not stay away... we value your input, sensible comments and sense of humour. I agree that it is a shame that there will be one or two people who always manage to bring unwelcome attitudes to a forum, but ignore them as they are just not worth the energy... perhaps block them so you don't see their inane comments?

Happy New Year dear girl! Rossy

Thanks Rossy Happy New Year to you too. :wubclub:

I'm here! Well I popped in but to honest the reception has been a little less than friendly which is a shame. Hope you had a great Christmas Dom.

And I for one, am super duper glad you are here Doris. Missed you xxx

Great Chrissy thanks - I went to the beach xx

How was it for you?

weren't shutting it down just condensing ( a nice word accountants use these days). I was going to be in firing line due to visa, but things were getting dragged along with there decision making and general airline management/accountancy smoke and mirrors..so it was best for me to choose when I went. Timing is good for us, so.. March 5th on the big silver bird to blighty. Paid for by them of course.