Against the rules

Mad Cow

Ok guys! This is a leaving thread! I have resigned from the forum! I wish you all the best in your journeys! It's a good site and one that I feel privelidged to have been part of! Good luck to you all!

Any specific reason? How does somebody resign from a forum apart from either deleting their user account or just stop visiting the site - just curious...........

Ok guys! This is a leaving thread! I have resigned from the forum! I wish you all the best in your journeys! It's a good site and one that I feel privelidged to have been part of! Good luck to you all!

...and so many exclamation marks! Is this a teddy throwing thread? What's against the rules? I didn't realise there were any rules...:unsure:

...and so many exclamation marks! Is this a teddy throwing thread? What's against the rules? I didn't realise there were any rules...:unsure:

I searched and searched......:biggrin: Then of course all you do is look right at the bottom of this page and there it is a link to "Forum Rules" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many more marks :biggrin: Possibly not the reason as to why there has been a resignation so we all wait with bated breath........ Was she pushed, was she sanctioned, was she caught, what did what find out, .... So many questions, so few answers :biggrin: The teaser of course is the thread title......

I searched and searched......:biggrin: Then of course all you do is look right at the bottom of this page and there it is a link to "Forum Rules" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many more marks :biggrin: Possibly not the reason as to why there has been a resignation so we all wait with bated breath........ Was she pushed, was she sanctioned, was she caught, what did what find out, .... So many questions, so few answers :biggrin: The teaser of course is the thread title......

As my wife says, I just had a 'boys look'

When you do start looking it's amazing what you find. Down there \/ it says 'Similar Threads' and just look at how many rules there are! And !!!'s there's bloody loads of them.

If I had to guess I'd say it probably has something to do with misrepresentation. I've always been suspicious, there's no bloody way that's a cow.