We fly tomorrow! Somebody pinch me!

EmsyEss

Never thought this moment would actually arrive....4 years of dreaming, 2 years of planning and soooo many goodbyes! The girls are asleep in the connecting room and the alarms are set for 3.45am. Glad we decided to stay at the airport hotel and that the goodbyes are now done. Now we just need to survive our flights with a 1 year old and 2 year old in tow. Just keep reminding myself it's only one way and the girls will be much older when we fly again next. Now for a rather large glass of wine, some maltesers,bit of eastenders and to update my blog and then an early night.

Thanks to all of you for your advice and help along our journey, this forum has been a great source of information and we will keep you posted on our first few weeks out there. Looking forward to meeting some of you at the end up in a few weeks.

Cheers!

Em

Guest Guest6235
Never thought this moment would actually arrive....4 years of dreaming, 2 years of planning and soooo many goodbyes! The girls are asleep in the connecting room and the alarms are set for 3.45am. Glad we decided to stay at the airport hotel and that the goodbyes are now done. Now we just need to survive our flights with a 1 year old and 2 year old in tow. Just keep reminding myself it's only one way and the girls will be much older when we fly again next. Now for a rather large glass of wine, some maltesers,bit of eastenders and to update my blog and then an early night.

Thanks to all of you for your advice and help along our journey, this forum has been a great source of information and we will keep you posted on our first few weeks out there. Looking forward to meeting some of you at the end up in a few weeks.

Cheers!

Em

Good luck with the flight and when you get there. We'll be flying with a 15 month old in December and I'm all ready to have a go at anyone that complains if she cries.