Quinns Rock or Ridgewood

Could you please share opinions, experiences please for these 2 areas, i have asked about schools in quinns before and as there is a list for Peter Moyes of about 3 years i think it will have to be Quinns Rock (better than quinns beach right), however what are schools like in ridgewood? My girls will be 8 and 4 when we come out in July. We have our rental booked in Ocean Reef as a super smashing great deal. We will be having a good look around, i have been checking property and ridgewood cheaper obviously as further from the beach.

I am in Air conditioning so i will be traveling about so location is not too much of an issue.

Any info on either areas appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Jason

I would be careful of some parts of Quinns Rocks.

What part of Quinns should we be avoiding? or will we know once we start to look around? We didnt get the holiday let in Quinns in the end we are in Ocean Reef, hopefuly we can still sort a school in Quinns or Maddison may not be starting school until we move.

I am keeping an eye in realestate.com.au for rentals and for buying.

As many of you have already done this, a change of plan. With the costs getting a bit out of hand and having to retrain on a lower wage until i get my tickets etc my wife has it in her head(probably sensibly) to be looking at a lower house price than 700k. So it looks like we are going to have to say goodbye to Quinns and as i say this i can hear many people saying BOOOO HIISSSSSSS........ Butler. I am sure i have read on her that the Butler senior school/college is ment to be quite good ??? anyone recommend an area within the cursed land that maybe suitable with nice primary schools please.

Or should we hold out and stay with trying to afford Quinns as you never know i could get a job and my tickets sorted within a year.

my wife has it in her head(probably sensibly) to be looking at a lower house price than 700k. So it looks like we are going to have to say goodbye to Quinns

It depends on your standards of living I guess. But there are more than enough nice houses for well below 700 grant in Quinns Rocks to my standard.

If you cant afford Quinns, try looking in the new Catalina estate in Clarkson, avoid main Clarkson, we live up by the station at the moment and are not impressed, Catalina has a better feel to it and as prices are slightly higher it keeps the rifraf out, also Kinross isnt bad either, but thats probably priced similarly to Quinns

The Tamala park dump is a couple of miles up the road, you have Kinross one side and Catalina & Clarkson the other side, we are always driving up Marmion or Connoly and have never smelt the dump even when there was a carcase of a great big whale parked on the side of the road