Wifes Christmas present HELP

verystormy

I have this issue every year, but this one is worse than most years.

What do I get her!

The issue is, she doesn't like any of the usual stuff such as perfume. She is far too picky on clothes for that. She makes her own jewelry, so that is out. She doesn't like "tat". Isnt a drinker.

The things I had thought about getting her have been shot down - a tiffany lamp, when she said she would want to chose her own and a book, when she went and got it from the library.

Oh, and the budget is only £50

Nope, I don't think any of them. I once hinted at PJ's / dressing gown and said oh, that's nice while out shopping and was told no. Plus, she has fairly new ones. I am doing a concert for her birthday in Jan. Doesn't like to be pampered and things and going for things like afternoon tea is her idea of hell.

At the moment I am thinking a mobile phone as she has a £4.99 nokia that is very basic / not a smart phone and I know she misses being able to play music on her phone.

I was going to suggest Theatre tickets but you already have that covered for her birthday. Does she like to cook? What about a cookery course in something new... how to make cheese... Vietnamese cooking etc.

Or ask her to make a list of little things she would like.... and buy as many as you can afford.

I was going to suggest Theatre tickets but you already have that covered for her birthday. Does she like to cook? What about a cookery course in something new... how to make cheese... Vietnamese cooking etc.

Or ask her to make a list of little things she would like.... and buy as many as you can afford.

The cookery idea is a good one. I will research that this morning. Thanks Rossy.