Ladies Thread..

Guest bakercrew

I will be very close to you soon Baldivis arriving Tue 8 Nov, you have been so helpful to me with your advice will have to come over for a drink of coffee or stronger. lol

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Well, christmas is over and another new years ... i can't believe nearly 3 years next month we were packing up and getting ready to fly out here to Perth .. excited scared and all sorts of emotions ! boy what a rollercoaster of a ride it's been ... life has changed big time and yet has strange parralels .. im sat on the sofa and the husband is tiling the kitchen lol .. same old same old .. in some area's .I really don't know where the time has gone we both said two years and now we are at three ... its not been an easy ride that's for sure but worth the hassles and stress so far !:rolleyes:

Well, christmas is over and another new years ... i can't believe nearly 3 years next month we were packing up and getting ready to fly out here to Perth .. excited scared and all sorts of emotions ! boy what a rollercoaster of a ride it's been ... life has changed big time and yet has strange parralels .. im sat on the sofa and the husband is tiling the kitchen lol .. same old same old .. in some area's .I really don't know where the time has gone we both said two years and now we are at three ... its not been an easy ride that's for sure but worth the hassles and stress so far !:rolleyes:

Hi :smile:..been a while since i've visited..Happy New Year to you & well done on the 3 year land mark! Our son has been back in Perth three months now and is doing really well. He has a place to live, job & car already, and is loving being there again. We miss him and worry about him, even though he is 25 now and big enough to take care of himself..always your kids! We're on our way back in May, so not long now and plenty to do..that i can cope with..it's the emotional stuff that does me in!! Never an easy choice. Hope all is well with you..take care...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello new and old members, I havent forgotten about the ladies. I havent been on much lately as the computer

took a break from me... ahhhh. nothing new. I have a girl friend from Scotland came back to W A this month

as it was too damn cold over there, after she had lived here nearly 35 years. I have been looking on line for

lots of places and things for her to do, and found this on facebook. A fundraiser day for Women only....

a bit of pampering, nutrimetics, boutique,a clairvoyant, beautiful candles, (wicked wix )and beauty products, waiters in bow ties, (not wearing g=strings though ) pre-sold tickets.

lol.... I will try to paste the flyer here... The variety club of WA local branch are putting it on 5th February

at an upmarket place out in Baldivis, Fletcher Rd, Peel Manor House, , the setting might make some of you nostalgic for

home, but the setting is beautiful. Look for it on facebook.

Girls day out...variety club of WA. cruising car club. or look for varietywa.org.au and cruising car group (old cars pre-6-`s mainly, chevs, dodge, etc. My old car is tooo new, Rambler rebel station sedan 1968, to join etc...

anyway somewhere to to to make and meet new friends women, who love to be pampered and spend time together... If you dont have avalentine of your own, you can find happiness there maybe to help you start the year off better.... cheers

• 2 months later...

Hey all...just thought i'd drop in and say hi!...hope everyone is well & life is good...the sun has appeared in the sky here in the UK lots in the last week, so it has been good to feel some warmth & have a slight tan on my face!..Easter is nearly here, so looking forward to a long weekend with hubbie & family..anyone got any plans?..we will probably just chill and go out for a meal or two:smile:..my son has been back in Perth for 6 months now and life has taken off for him..i think he misses us all here a lot sometimes, especially at family occasions, but knows he's made the right decision for him..we can't wait to see him when we get back & at least for him he'll get half his family back, especially his little brother!!..

Hi Terri ,

Gald to hear your son is settling well and enjoying being in Perth , cooling off a bit here now weatherwise .. were doing decorating etc over Easter with prob a meal ot at mandurah or someplace .. im feeling quite resentfull of having to do it as i would rather be off out or going away ... but needs must its the only time we get off work to get on with it .

Enjoy your easter :)

Guest Georgie2509

Hi ladies, I moved to Perth almost a year ago now, but I've spent alot of time in the UK as I was at uni over there, cus I couldn't transfer to a uni over here. Therefore I don't really know anyone around here apart from my family, I live in the joondalup area, I happened to come across this thread and just thought I would say hi :D And hope your all well? :)