Ladies Thread..

Guest guest1228
Not been to Yanchep lately then fi , the lake as that magda bird says is gawn lol dry as ghandis thongs

Havent been for a few months but it was dried up then. It looks completely different doesnt it. Nice to go in Winter. Need to go before the end of May as my season ticket runs out then!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent been for a few months but it was dried up then. It looks completely different doesnt it. Nice to go in Winter. Need to go before the end of May as my season ticket runs out then!

It'll take about 3 months solid rain to get them up to normal

Guest Harrison Clan
monday20.gif

have a good week everyone:wink:..it's my littlies birthday tomoz..he's just gone off to sleep now, after getting himself in a tizz with excitement!!..apart from that work is busy..i work in a highschool, so it's exams and trips this week..all good fun!

Hope you have a good week too Terri :smile: Happy Birthday to your little one for tomorrow, hope he has a fab day and gets spoilt rotten!!

Aw bless him ...how old is he Terri ?

Love how excited they get for their birthday s

Brides x

Hey Bridey:smile:..he is 8 today and sooooo excited!..his big bros and sister are coming to see him with their littlies today..his perfect day..all his family together and pressies:jiggy:

thursday_1.jpg

Hi Ladies:biggrin:..hope your all well and having a decent week, whatever you've been up to! It's gone pretty quick for me..busy at work and at home!!..looking forward to a chilled out weekend and hoping for some sunshine again..someone needs to find it and hang it back up again lol:cool: x

Hi Terri,

I was on a course yesterday so a day not having to work (sort of), got home to find my new didning table has been delivered, but it's having to live in the garage until we finish the painting.

Are you redecorating Ali? We've had a beaut day here..wall to wall sunshine..i was invigilating in an exam today..a long one!..luckily we were in a History room and there was a huge map of Aus, so i sat and thought about all my family and friends:wubclub:

Decorating the family room and kitchen - big job as changing ceiling lights and it's like painting two rooms. Had to buy the white paint which goes on pink (and dries to white) as we couldn't tell what we'd done and hadn't on the ceiling as it was drying too quickly. should be finished this weekend

Morning Ladies ... well what a nice day here in Perth ... so far .. cold last night though .:smile:

Well just reading there is another volcano starting up in Iceland .. Mother nature sure is in a bad mood this year :( .. lets hope its not a bad one .:sad:

And we all survived past last night PHEEEW ( End of the world and all that !) :confused:

So im off to Forrestfield to the Auction house to see if i can spend some money .. much to my oh's disgust , after iv'e had my egg and bacon butties yummmy . have a lovely Sunday all :wubclub:

Morning Ladies ... well what a nice day here in Perth ... so far .. cold last night though .:smile:

Well just reading there is another volcano starting up in Iceland .. Mother nature sure is in a bad mood this year :( .. lets hope its not a bad one .:sad:

And we all survived past last night PHEEEW ( End of the world and all that !) :confused:

So im off to Forrestfield to the Auction house to see if i can spend some money .. much to my oh's disgust , after iv'e had my egg and bacon butties yummmy . have a lovely Sunday all :wubclub:

Morning jb...i didn't know about the end of the world till after it was meant to have happened!..it's footie day in our house today, so we're on countdown to either stayin in Prem or relegation..squeaky bum time!!..hope you've had a good day at the Auction and found a bargain! x

Guest guest1228

Hi Sharon we went too, was a good day wasnt it? Didnt see that you were going till just now or we could have said hello...heaps of people there though. How many train rides did you manage to fit in?

Guest guest1228

3! Went to Mussel Pool and back, then did the loop twice. Good atmosphere and nicely organised, kids loved it! Thought the bouncy castle was a bit steep though, $5 a go! We went down to Mussel Pools at 4.30 for a barbie and stayed till dark. I love Whiteman it a great place.