Ladies Thread..

08.jpg

Hey Perth Ladies and all other Ladies:smile:..hope you are all well! It's been a beaut day here..wall to wall sunshine this arvo. Had a lazy Sunday apart from grocery shop and getting ready for another week. We've had a week of birthdays:cute:..our twins were 22 and i got closer to the half century mark!!..hmmm..well have a good week and take care all x

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ladies:wink:..hope you are all well..it's been Sister's Day over here this week, so it's time to remember all your close friends and what they mean to you..life can be too busy sometimes, and we don't always get the chance to think of all those women, who in one way or another are either good friends or colleagues..i am thankful to have a few good ladies who are always there to love me, support me and have a bloody good laugh with!!..have had visitors from Perth this week..my niece and nephew were in my part of the world on Friday..so lovely to see them:smile:..take care all x

sisters-day-2.jpg

Guest guest1228

I bought a pair of boots last week....finally realised I cannot wear thongs all year round...:sad:

Most disappointing, especially as I gave away my lovely fur lined Clarks ankle boots that I loved (looked way cooler than they sound):arghh:

well my feet are freezing .. im getting really excited the family are here in just over a week .. can't wait so im hoping all the day trips ive booked we won't get tooooo wet ( although its very much needed rain ) .. at least the days in between are lovely :smile:

...have a lovely time with your family jackboots:smile:..you must be so excited!..who is coming to see you? x

Hi ladies, havent been online for a while, too many friends moving, wanting my advice, wanting me to listen to them moan about their lives, offering a shoulder for them to lean on, been backwards and forwards, Dawesville to Seville Grove, seen lots of new homes, and old ones, now tih the weather turning cold again, I guess Jackboots` parents brought the weather with them... August will be COLDER in the early mornings just before the sun gets up! cheers

Hi ladies:cute:..hope all is well with you..hope your folks arrived safe and well on Saturday jackboots..have a lovely time with them!..we are having some super weather here and i'm enjoying every bit of sun i can get..ofcourse it's the Summer hols as well, so it's good for the kids to be able to get out..my eldest son is coming back to Perth in September and we will follow on later this year..so we're all getting geared up for the move..well the sun is shining again, so i think i'll do a bit of gardening..take care all x

Guest guest1228

Happy weekend ladies. Looking forward to a bit of sun this weekend, not much planned except enjoying myself and relaxing! Hope you all have a good one x

Well jackboots, you can`t complain about the weather we have put on for your folks. At least it rains sometimes to let them know we are actually in winter. Wait until later in the month for it to get very *nippy* early in the morning, before the sun comes up... but then if its that cold for snow it will only happen on The Stirling Ranges down near Albany, Bluff Knoll.

I havent been on here often lately, as my brother is away, and I have been *minding* my 89 year Dad, who pranged his vehicle last month,

and rings me everyday to take him out. No wonder he complains he`s broke, he never wants to stay home. I am making him drive his Gopher, but he needs lessons in manners, he forgets everyday! He can of course blame his age.:wacko:

Ali it's great !!!! loving it doing all the lovely touristy stuff .. thanx

Great to hear it's going well jackboots!:wink:..we're having some weird weather here in Blighty..sunny, then rainy, windy, then sun out again..can't make head nor tail of it..still hasn't been bad for the kids hols..i've been out tidying up in the garden all day, so am some what aching..all over!!..my eldest is on his way back to Perth in Sept..he's just booked his ticket, so everytime i think of saying goodbye again, the tummy does somersaults..it wont be long till we see him again when we come over, but i suppose it's just being a Mum:frown:..well take care all x

Hi Terri , is your eldest coming over to stay for good ? i bet he is a tad excited !!

Were having wet &cold ..Wet &warm lol windy & windy :) oh well soon be moaning its to hot .. id rather have this than the really hot summer though .. all the weeds are growing like mad here too ..

Hi Terri , is your eldest coming over to stay for good ? i bet he is a tad excited !!

Were having wet &cold ..Wet &warm lol windy & windy :) oh well soon be moaning its to hot .. id rather have this than the really hot summer though .. all the weeds are growing like mad here too ..

yes, i think this time it is for good jackboots..he came back here for a little while to reconnect with friends and family, but now he is ready to come back and get on..he is flying back with his cousin who has a working holiday visa, so will have some company on the long haul..we will miss him, but it wont be for long..his sister will probably be most upset, as she has no plans to move back to Perth and they are close..that's a biggie for us also!!..oooooh your weather sounds like ours..how did your visit go or are they still with you? x

• 2 months later...