Ladies Thread..

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Terri, good luck with the football results !

we went to the thomas the tank engine day... at whiteman park instead of shopping , what a great day lovely weather and a picnic with train rides .. was great :)

Was a crazy day, but we did the deed and stayed in Prem:biggrin:..we are all die hard Wolves fans, so celebrating tonite..whiteman park sounds good..never been there, but will def now when we return..take care and have a good week x

Guest guest1228

Yes tonights episode was first one I had watched properly, Im a bit slack with the TV, its on in background but I dont watch but I remember the trailers for the first season and thinking it looked good, I will watch it properly from now on, its very good

Garfield-Morning_Coffee_(1).jpg

Mornin' Perth Ladies...hope you've had a good week so far:smile:..i'm winding down to half term and we're saying goodbye to all the Year 11 lasses and lads..they are on exam leave from Friday..it's quite a sad time for staff, as we have got to know them well..still half term hols will be welcome!..then it's heads down up to Summer..lots of sunshine this week in my part of the world..getting a healthy glow again:cool: x

for those who are unsure of a male cooking the bbq...... here is the routine..........When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are

put into motion:

Routine...

(1) The woman buys the food.

(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes

dessert.

(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along

with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man

who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.

Here comes the important part:

(4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More routine....

(5) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.

(6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He

thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with

the situation.

Important again:

(7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT

TO THE WOMAN.

More routine....

(8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins,

sauces, and brings them to the table.

(9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:

(10) Everyone PRAISES and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.

(11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed 'her night off.' And, upon

seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing

some women....

Guest guest1228

Morning ladies I will be absent till Sunday as off for a few days at Margaret River, best get my thermals out going to be CHILLY!

F

with a four year old .. i don't get night time shananiggans lol ... and the dalmation is the next big child we have .. :wink:

Thall tell me owt Shaz Wots JB doin these days back on the Cnc ought to be they're screaming for decent blokes not curry no clue 's

Still at the domestic .. he went to veem a few months back for a look .. but :nah: he says its all heavey Mining /Ind.. not the small stuff like aerospace / subsea etc like he is used to .. bit worried of having a big bang and marching orders .. we have just bought at last so .. safe and sound for a while ( hopefully !)

Still at the domestic .. he went to veem a few months back for a look .. but :nah: he says its all heavey Mining /Ind.. not the small stuff like aerospace / subsea etc like he is used to .. bit worried of having a big bang and marching orders .. we have just bought at last so .. safe and sound for a while ( hopefully !)

Its a reet trek from Bad davis to the airport Shaz , tell him to have a shifty round Henderson and kwinana try submersible motors they are exotic stuff lot of ally etcdont be afraid of veem more Ibdians there than the little big horn