Perth Radio?

bugsyburrell

Can't stand Triple J!! It's probably a Perth Pet hate of mine. When we first got here I also disliked 93.7 & 92.9 just thought they were so tacky... But have to say 93.7 has grown on me... Absolutely love & the drive home always has me in a wrinkle...the topics are so inappropriate ... If it was the UK they're heads would all be for the chop... So I love it :D

Can't stand Triple J!! It's probably a Perth Pet hate of mine. When we first got here I also disliked 93.7 & 92.9 just thought they were so tacky... But have to say 93.7 has grown on me... Absolutely love & the drive home always has me in a wrinkle...the topics are so inappropriate ... If it was the UK they're heads would all be for the chop... So I love it :D

Tripple j isn't really a Perth radio, it's syndicated nationally with a time delay. There are some broadcasts from the perth studio. The presenters make me cringe, but they all do. It's the best place for new Aussie music and some of that genre blows me away, they also support a lot of fledgling bands. For me, triple j when I want to be kept upto date, 96.1 when I want something more rocky, 6pr for sports an general local talkbac. Probably listen to talk radio the most. Abc national is a great listen, very much in the vein of NBC radio4 but it isn't a perth station,so doesn't really qualify.