New Migrants needing furniture? - Message me - Selling EVERYTHING (Baldivis)

georgiasmammy

Hi guys, ok so don't really want to go into too much detail as it's too upsetting but due to current circumstances we are heading back to the UK in 4 weeks time.

Bought all new furniture etc 4 months ago and basically getting rid of EVERYTHING. All available to be picked up from Baldivis.

So if any new migrants are coming over and looking for excellent, used furniture/cars - here's a list of stuff that I'm selling at the moment. Need it gone by Thursday 13th March as we fly back that night.

• SuperAMart Cowra Queen Bedroom Package includes Queen Size Bed, Super Dream Series II Pocket Sprung Mattress, 2 x Bedside Drawer/Tables and 1 x 6 Drawer Tallboy/Chest - $600 for the lot - available now
  • SuperAMart Manhatten Loft Bunk Bed with additional Single Bed + Super Dream Series II Pocket Sprung Single Mattress + Foam Single Mattress - $400 for the lot - available now
  • Jumbuck 6 burner Gas BBQ & full gas bottle - $150 - available now
  • Holden Astra 1.8L 2001 CD Hatchback - $3450 ONO - available now
  • Holden Barina 1.6L 2007 Hatchback - $5900 ONO - available now

THE BELOW ITEMS I'D LIKE TO SELL MORE SORT OF THE TIME WE'RE LEAVING, MAYBE A FEW DAYS BEFORE AS WE'LL NEED THESE UNTIL THE LAST FEW DAYS......

• 3 seater + chaise connected L shaped sofa, purchased from chaisesofas.com - $400
  • Whirlpool Fridge Freezer 400L Capacity - $300
  • Baumatic 7.5kg front loader Washing Machine - $200
  • 40" Sonic Full HD LED LCD TV with PVR + 3 x HDMI Input - $150
  • Queen Size Bed + Mattress - $300
  • Bunnings 7 piece outdoor dining set - $80

Have got pictures of everything so can send them via PM, also you're more than welcome to come over and have a look first.

Thanks in advance x

Thank you both, really appreciate your kind words. We're still young and the beauty of a PR visa means we can come back at a later stage. It's such a beautiful, amazing country and the last 6 months have been just wonderful. Lots of memories to take back, and of course the experience of moving to the other side of the world has made us stronger as a family. Going to leave it at that now...... starting to fill up........ thanks once again xx

So sorry that you've had to make this decision, I really hope it's for the best and it works out for you.

Please let us know if anyone on here can do anything to support, I'm sure there are a lot of us who'd be willing to help out if you needed anything.

Good fortune for the future.

What porty said... sending you lots of positive vibes for the future xx

Hi guys, ok so don't really want to go into too much detail as it's too upsetting but due to current circumstances we are heading back to the UK in 4 weeks time.

Bought all new furniture etc 4 months ago and basically getting rid of EVERYTHING. All available to be picked up from Baldivis.

So if any new migrants are coming over and looking for excellent, used furniture/cars - here's a list of stuff that I'm selling at the moment. Need it gone by Thursday 13th March as we fly back that night.

• SuperAMart Cowra Queen Bedroom Package includes Queen Size Bed, Super Dream Series II Pocket Sprung Mattress, 2 x Bedside Drawer/Tables and 1 x 6 Drawer Tallboy/Chest - $600 for the lot - available now
  • SuperAMart Manhatten Loft Bunk Bed with additional Single Bed + Super Dream Series II Pocket Sprung Single Mattress + Foam Single Mattress - $400 for the lot - available now
  • Jumbuck 6 burner Gas BBQ & full gas bottle - $150 - available now
  • Holden Astra 1.8L 2001 CD Hatchback - $3450 ONO - available now
  • Holden Barina 1.6L 2007 Hatchback - $5900 ONO - available now

THE BELOW ITEMS I'D LIKE TO SELL MORE SORT OF THE TIME WE'RE LEAVING, MAYBE A FEW DAYS BEFORE AS WE'LL NEED THESE UNTIL THE LAST FEW DAYS......

• 3 seater + chaise connected L shaped sofa, purchased from chaisesofas.com - $400
  • Whirlpool Fridge Freezer 400L Capacity - $300
  • Baumatic 7.5kg front loader Washing Machine - $200
  • 40" Sonic Full HD LED LCD TV with PVR + 3 x HDMI Input - $150
  • Queen Size Bed + Mattress - $300
  • Bunnings 7 piece outdoor dining set - $80

Have got pictures of everything so can send them via PM, also you're more than welcome to come over and have a look first.

Thanks in advance x

So sad to hear your news. Do hope all works out for you, our thoughts and best wishes are with you

Thank you both, really appreciate your kind words. We're still young and the beauty of a PR visa means we can come back at a later stage. It's such a beautiful, amazing country and the last 6 months have been just wonderful. Lots of memories to take back, and of course the experience of moving to the other side of the world has made us stronger as a family. Going to leave it at that now...... starting to fill up........ thanks once again xx

Sorry to hear things have been hard for you.

Just wanted to let you know that PR visas do have expiry dates and if you don't come back in that time you may well find your route back isn't straight forward. Good luck.

Aw Im terribly sorry to hear that your coming bk.

Is your date fixed? We come out the end of March we could have looked to buy some stuff and have friends store it till we come out later in the year.

That said sounds like youve had an awesome time. You may be able to come bk in a year or so? Possibly friends might store it for you n u could look to bk.

Sorry its not of my business. Just wishing u all the best xxxx

Hello lovelies, please accept my sincere apologies for not posting on here sooner. Been inundated with lovely messages from fellow perth pommers and managed to get rid of everything. For those who've messaged, I've pm'd you back. Thank you all so much for your support and kind words. Means a lot. I will get round to posting a thread to explain our situation, not because I want to tell the whole world what's happened, but maybe to reach out to others that are in the same situation as us, and to show them that they're not alone.

all the best to everyone xx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest9824
Hello lovelies, please accept my sincere apologies for not posting on here sooner. Been inundated with lovely messages from fellow perth pommers and managed to get rid of everything. For those who've messaged, I've pm'd you back. Thank you all so much for your support and kind words. Means a lot. I will get round to posting a thread to explain our situation, not because I want to tell the whole world what's happened, but maybe to reach out to others that are in the same situation as us, and to show them that they're not alone.

all the best to everyone xx

i remembered ( my brain does sometimes work:wacko:) that you leave our shores tonight!! :sad:...I just wanted to wish you a safe journey, and all the very best when you land back in blighty....Just thinking of you really....

peax